Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Who Is Your Favourite Act In Jenifa's Diary Series? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is Your Favourite Act In Jenifa's Diary Series? (1339 Views)

Download: Jenifa's Diary Complete Season 12 / Complete Download: Jenifa's Diary Season 10 Now / Grammatical Intelligence: Jenifa's Diary Not For Kids- My Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Act In Jenifa's Diary Series? by decatalyst(m): 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
Trust me, this comedy series is one of a kind because it's not only real, it teaches and entertain.

The characters are well selected, each fit perfectly in the day to day hustle of an average Nigerian.

I have learnt a lot when it comes to morals, behavioral tenents, friendship and giving help.

Jenifa as a character portrays someone that has a good heart, ambitious, overzealous, sometimes intimidated and jovial.

Nairalanders, beware of people like Adaaku in your life.

This type of people are lovely to be with but can be dangerous. Apart from her glutton nature, she is a 'friend' that will run when the going gets tough or unbearable. You would recall that Adaaku was quick to blame Jenifa for their sacking from Nikky O. Jenifa meant well and she naively wanted her so called friend to make it in life too.

Nairalanders, what have you learnt from this TV series?

Who is your best character and favourite act in the movie? Why?

Let's have fun
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Act In Jenifa's Diary Series? by cassidy1996(m): 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
Pelumi
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Act In Jenifa's Diary Series? by jopretty(f): 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
I find the character of 'Yemes' (according to Jenifa) very funny especially when he does that hand stuff when talking cheesy cheesy and Adaku is another character I love.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija Bisola The Actress In The Life Of A Nigerian Couple.. / Latest Nollywood Movies - Sex Enjoyment / Top 3 Websites To Download Latest Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.