Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Everything Bollywood - Celebrities (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everything Bollywood (66591 Views)

Katrina Kaif - The Sultry Indian Bollywood Actress [ Photos] / World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star / Bollywood Hot Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2010
Bollywood has to be one of the g#yest sh*ts I have every seen. . .and yet. . .I cannot STOP WATCHING IT  cry I used to watch the movies
every single sunday at 3 pm! And I would go to school and my Hindi friends and I would imitate the songs and what not lol. We were geeks lol.
I HATE MUSICALS! But I do love to dance so I enjoy the "all is well, everyone is happy so let's hop around" dance moves lol. And there is a huge East Indian population in Jamaica so because of the cultural fusions we are familiar with Bollywood styles/ music which is why I appreciate it but it also can be annoying if you dont watch is constantly, i find that it has to grow on to ppl. Indian men are smoking hot tho another reason I am willing to watch.
Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Bollywood has to be one of the g#yest sh*ts I have every seen. . .and yet. . .I cannot STOP WATCHING IT
grin grin

You got any favourites? wink
Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 19, 2011
@Fans of Aamir Khan, a special fan club here wink
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-603387.0.html
Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2011
Re: Everything Bollywood by oludiza(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2011
Good day , i av alot to offer than this pix , I'm a photographer by professional if you don't mind me working wit you, oluphotoworld@yahoo.com, thanks.:,
Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2011
hehehhehe lol grin grin

I am a photoholic. I think I will have to hire you. grin grin
Re: Everything Bollywood by RareTreasure(f): 9:04am On Dec 14, 2012
I must say i love dis trend. Keep it coming guyz. Whoever does nt lyk dis dey on his/her own

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Basketmouth Goes Shirtless, Comes For Peter Okoye, Flavour & Iyanya / Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) / The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.