Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

God Idea Is A Joke! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Idea Is A Joke! (1376 Views)

God's Idea On How To Eradicate Coronavirus / The Family Is God’s Idea- Pastor Kenny Folarin / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by frank317: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
4everGod:

Which statement came first.

LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE AND AFTER OUR LIKENESS or the one you just stated above.

What has this got to do with God explicitly saying the that eating the fruit of the tree will bring about the knowledge if good and evil.

Again I ask you what does the word LIKENESS mean?
It could mean anything anybody wants it to mean, but it sure does not mean man already has the knowledge of good and evil, otherwise, the statement God made when warning them about the tree would have been unnecessary

The Bible is not a story book you just read and claim you know it...Scripture balances scripture.
Of course it's not a story book, it's a magical book that requires extra power to understand what the work "knowledge of good and evil means"

Pls tell me what Likeness means and stop this your nonsense. Is Likeness physical or all encompassing?
Likeness could mean physical resemblance, all encompassing or just in character or thinking. U can chose one.

After creation God made a profound statement...HE SAW THAT ALL HE HAD MADE WAS GOOD.
How I wish u believe this... U still think there is evil in the air waiting to be unleashed, despite God telling every thing was good.

Now after this action by Adam for the first time God mentioned the Word EVIL....
Big fat lie... The word evil was mentioned even before adam's action right when God was warning them about the tree. He said, from the tree comes the knowledge of good and EVIL.

God only knew Good and always did good even with evil present but here Adam magnified Evil via disobedience and evil came into the mix with that which God already initially declared as GOOD.

I said it... U claimed God said everything was good, now u still think evil was present lol. Of course Adam magnified evil and it came into mix... Bla bla bla. But according to God in the Bible, the tree brought about the knowledge of Good and evil. God was angry because of disobedience, yet he was worried that man has now gained the knowledge of good and evil that's why he took the tree away.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Is INNOCENT - Stephanie Otobo Finally Confessed {video} / Was Devil Aware That Jesus Was God Before He Tempted Him? / FULFILLED. I Saw President Buhari Return To Nigeria In Good Health. - Fasterwell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.