Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

God Idea Is A Joke! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Idea Is A Joke! (1355 Views)

God's Idea On How To Eradicate Coronavirus / The Family Is God’s Idea- Pastor Kenny Folarin / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Idea Is A Joke! by akintom(m): 6:14am On Oct 30, 2016
ORIGINAL SIN: a negative psychological twist.

Following my last week post - God must be joking, wherein i stated that God had no justification to input sin in Adam and eve, because he didn't give them capacity know good and evil (assuming bible is not a badly written fiction).

Some theists have attempted exegesis to deny this error in the bible, but they succeeded only in conflicting themselves. And as it's their attitude, they went rationalizing, pseudoscientific, indecorous and silent, instead of admission of failure - cognitive dissonance.

The concept of ORIGINAL SIN is a mere psychological mechanism by which the primitive and irrational modern men behind God idea, hope to forever hold humans bound to irrational guilt feelings, and the need for an illusionary guilt eating saviour.

Positive psychology of sense of morality, is anchored on the attitude of taking personal RESPONSIBILITY for our lives as humans. This is what creates and sustain a decent and good humanity.

3 Likes

Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by akintom(m): 6:16am On Oct 30, 2016
God must be joking

Genesis 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the middle of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

From the above Bible verse, God by this statement:

"the tree of life also in the middle of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil"

created the sense of MORALITY.

By this sense, man will know what is GOOD (obeying God) and what is EVIL (disobeying God).

But this ridiculous God of theists went forward to issue MORALITY commandment to a man that he didn't give SENSE OF MORALITY to.

Genesis 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you shall not eat of it: for in the day that you eat thereof you shall surely die.

The question to the theists therefore is this:

Since God didn't CREATE SENSE OF MORALITY IN MAN, how does God INTEND that man, WILL be able to OBEY OR DISOBEY him?

Since the SENSE of OBEDIENCE or DISOBEDIENCE is a FUNCTION of MORALITY sense.
Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by HQuadreal: 6:23am On Oct 30, 2016
Hmm hmm clear throat.
Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by SamJed(m): 6:28am On Oct 30, 2016
It is actually fun to find someone who wakes up in the morning and what comes in his mind is what to say and do in order to discredit the existence of God... God will just be looking at the person like...''are u serious''

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by felixomor: 6:30am On Oct 30, 2016
Jesus taught us to pray
Saying

"Give us our daily bread"

It is people like u that will interprete it that Jesus only prayed for "bread"
It doesnt include beans or any other type of food.

Mscheww.

Even kids know better.

I even remember explaining "the knowledge of of good and evil in that thread

felixomor:

Good to know u believe.
cheesy

Firstly "the knowledge of good and evil" is one of the numerous figurative expressions used in the bible.
It is a "merism".
It is also like "East to West" used in other parts of the bible.
A merism uses two extremes to literally signify an enormous amount of what is being talked about.

If I say I searched "east to west', i may simply be saying, "i searched many places".

The "knowledge of good and evil" also means tremendous amount and variation of knowledge that humans became born with the potential of having after Adam disobeyed.
For example, Today the same computer many people use in saving lives is what some people also use to hack down companies and governments.
Knowledge became highly varied. The sight of naked people became something else other than simple creation.

And for Adam and Eve if blamed, are blamed for disobedience after Eve was deceived by the devil. Nothing else.

I hope this answers u.
Thanks

But here u come again blowing hot ignorance with pride.
Claiming nobody answered u.

Get a job, bro.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by felixomor: 6:32am On Oct 30, 2016
SamJed:
It is actually fun to find someone who wakes up in the morning and what comes in his mind is what to say and do in order to discredit the existence of God... God will just be looking at the person like...''are u serious''

The guy claims God doesnt exist, yet but by 6am when some christians are still sleeping, he is already discussing God on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by SamJed(m): 6:36am On Oct 30, 2016
felixomor:

The guy claims God doesnt exist, yet but by 6am when some christians are still sleeping, he is already discussing God on nairaland.
as in eh..sometimes these people are more committed to God's matter more than we christians sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by akintom(m): 6:40am On Oct 30, 2016
felixomor:
Jesus taught us to pray
Saying

"Give us our daily bread"

It is people like u that will interprete it that Jesus only prayed for "bread"
It doesnt include beans or any other type of food.

Mscheww.

Even kids know better.

I even remember explaining "the knowledge of of good and evil in that thread

But here u come again blowing hot ignorance with pride.
Claiming nobody answered u.

Get a job, bro.

I still hold my conclusion about you. You don't measure up when it comes to intelligent debate.

Ignoring you is the option. But not when you come on my thread to goof.

If you think you have anything to offer, ENGAGE ME WITH YOUR BIBLE and not some irrelevant and puerile allegories. Get into Genesis to Revelation and disprove my conclusion on God idea.

1 Like

Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by felixomor: 6:47am On Oct 30, 2016
akintom:

I still hold my conclusion about you. You don't measure up when it comes to intelligent debate.

If you think you have anything to offer, ENGAGE ME WITH YOUR BIBLE and not some irrelevant and puerile allegories. Get into Genesis to Revelation and disprove my conclusion on God idea.

"Intelligent debate" indeed.
Same u that opened a thread copying a witchcraft story from vanguard newspaper and linked it to "religious people"

Have u forgotten?
I was expecting ur reply on that thread,
It never came.

Because ur folly was laid bare. cool

So dont talk to me about "intelligence" again especially in the middle of threads like these that reflect deliberate ignorance.

No, dont.

2 Likes

Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by akintom(m): 6:52am On Oct 30, 2016
felixomor:

"Intelligent debate" indeed.
Same u that opened a thread copying a witchcraft story from vanguard newspaper and linked it to "religious people"

Have u forgotten?
I was expecting ur reply on that thread,
It never came.

Because ur folly was laid bare. cool

So dont talk to me about "intelligence" again especially in the middle of threads like these that reflect deliberate ignorance.

No, dont.

Eyah...... Sorry, it appears you're feeling bad. Don't feel guilty about your original sin, your saviour has eaten it.

If you have gat something close to intelligent yawns, meet me anywhere between Genesis - Revelation.

Pele....
Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by orisa37: 6:59am On Oct 30, 2016
It's a serious Biz.
Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by felixomor: 7:00am On Oct 30, 2016
akintom:

Eyah...... Sorry, it appears you're feeling bad. Don't feel guilty about your original sin, your saviour has eaten it.

If you have gat something close to intelligent yawns, meet me anywhere between Genesis - Revelation.

Pele....

Out of point.
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 30, 2016
@ akintom the way you make ignorant submissions is alarming and it indeed puts paid to my suspicion of your mental state...

Here you are are claiming that God gave no moral compass to Adam as if God showed you His blueprint of making Adam....However if indeed God did not give a moral foundation to Adam why then did He go ahead and issue an instruction/ advice/ warning to him if not that the ability to obey or disobey was already in Adam.

Genesis 2:17 But of the tree of the
knowledge of good and evil, you shall not
eat of it: for in the day that you eat thereof
you shall surely die.

That scripture was the instruction/ advice/ warning to Adam and for such an instruction to have needed to be given it means clearly that the ability to obey or disobey was already with the receiver of the instruction.

A robot with a set of programs needs no further rules as its set on its path but man being of a free will is no robot. Did God interfere with the naming of the animals He created? That was Adams sole responsibility and if he was given charge of Eden it also meant he already had the ability to choose and know what was right or wrong for the creation he was placed in charge of.

Can a baby be given responsibility? No!

A man with intelligence and decision making capability is the one given responsibility over anything.

Your post this early morning shows your pain towards God and in that pain you failed to reason like an adult and are reasoning like a child who has no responsibility and no real purpose or job in life otherwise you would have sat down and given some thought to a very simple thing which your brain missed which I have exposed to you here.

CAN YOU GIVE INSTRUCTIONS TO ANYONE WHO ALREADY DID NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO MAKE DECISIONS?

Chew on that and go back to sleep. Perhaps when you wake up again your brain would be in tip top shape because right now its probably hung over.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by xedyl(m): 7:07am On Oct 30, 2016
akintom:

Pele....

Where are you going with all this God doesn't exist? have you tried convincing ur families ? you can start with ur parents and extend it to ya family friends... why always bring it here on NL? can't u see you are becoming restless on this issue? Get a life bro.

1 Like

Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by akintom(m): 7:20am On Oct 30, 2016
xedyl:

Where are you going with all this God doesn't exist? have you tried convincing ur families ? you can start with ur parents and extend it to ya family friends... why always bring it here on NL? can't u see you are becoming restless on this issue? Get a life bro.

Another incongruous emotions there. Are you scared that some theists might wake up from religious coma?

1 Like

Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by akintom(m): 7:29am On Oct 30, 2016
4everGod:
@ akintom the way you make ignorant submissions is alarming and it indeed puts paid to my suspicion of your mental state...

Here you are are claiming that God gave no moral compass to Adam as if God showed you His blueprint of making Adam....However if indeed God did not give a moral foundation to Adam why then did He go ahead and issue an instruction/ advice/ warning to him if not that the ability to obey or disobey was already in Adam.

Genesis 2:17 But of the tree of the
knowledge of good and evil, you shall not
eat of it: for in the day that you eat thereof
you shall surely die.

That scripture was the instruction/ advice/ warning to Adam and for such an instruction to have needed to be given it means clearly that the ability to obey or disobey was already with the receiver of the instruction.

A robot with a set of programs needs no further rules as its set on its path but man being of a free will is no robot. Did God interfere with the naming of the animals He created? That was Adams sole responsibility and if he was given charge of Eden it also meant he already had the ability to choose and know what was right or wrong for the creation he was placed in charge of.

Can a baby be given responsibility? No!

A man with intelligence and decision making capability is the one given responsibility over anything.

Your post this early morning shows your pain towards God and in that pain you failed to reason like an adult and are reasoning like a child who has no responsibility and no real purpose or job in life otherwise you would have sat down and given some thought to a very simple thing which your brain missed which I have exposed to you here.

CAN YOU GIVE INSTRUCTIONS TO ANYONE WHO ALREADY DID NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO MAKE DECISIONS?

Chew on that and go back to sleep. Perhaps when you wake up again your brain would be in tip top shape because right now its probably hung over.

You're just assuming too much, take time to go through this, but be careful how you respond, because you will be confronted with what may cause you to bolt away....

Genesis 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you shall not eat of it: for in the day that you eat thereof you shall surely die.

Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

By your submission, knowledge as used in the verse (gen 2:17), means "active applications of moral sense" that they already had.

Let me assume you are right, but not agreed.

But if you read gen 3:22, pls note the word "know" (active applications of moral sense - according to you).

From this verse, God said man had NOW become like him to "KNOW" (capacity to do evil and good), WHICH MAN DIDN'T HAVE PRIOR TO EATING FRUIT.

My question to you,

If man didn't have "KNOW" (capacity to do good and evil), how possibly could man had done evil against God?

*Remember that it was after they eat fruit, that they now possess the capacity to be moral.

Perhaps this will help you. You see, no human has capacity to both be clinically death and alive. You only have capacity to be alive or dead.

Therefore, since it was after Adam and eve eat fruit, that they developed capacity to ACT good and evil, it does mean they possess NO such capacity before eating.

So, it was wrong for God to hold them responsible for what they had NO capacity of doing.
Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 30, 2016
akintom:

Dear ifeoluwa,

Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

By your submission, knowledge as used in the verse (gen 2:17), means "active applications of moral sense" that they already had.

Let me assume you are right, but not agreed.

But if you read gen 3:22, pls note the word "know" (active applications of moral sense - according to you).

From this verse, God said man had NOW become like him to "KNOW" (capacity to do evil and good), WHICH MAN DIDN'T HAVE PRIOR TO EATING FRUIT.

My question to you,

If man didn't have "KNOW" (capacity to do good and evil), how possibly could man had done evil against God?

*Remember that it was after they eat fruit, that they now possess the capacity to be moral.

Perhaps this will help you. You see, no human has capacity to both be clinically death and alive. You only have capacity to be alive or dead.

Therefore, since it was after Adam and eve eat fruit, that they developed capacity to ACT good and evil, it does mean they possess NO such capacity before eating.

So, it was wrong for God to hold them responsible for what they had NO capacity of doing.

Why do you keep doing this to yourself by spewing ignorance all over the place.

If man was made in the image and Likeness of God already what does LIKENESS mean?

It means inner attributes and abilities and character which includes Knowledge otherwise God would not have given Him dominion over the earth as He had dominion in Heaven and would not have put him in charge of keeping the garden.

When God said that man has become like us KNOWING good and evil it means man has exposed himself to evil but unlike God who is spiritual the earthly man cannot control or bear this evil.

it simply means man has engineered his own corruption and downfall by exposing himself to the error of disobedience. The choice to do good or evil has always been there but God expects that we always Choose good despite the presence of evil.

That comment by God did not mean that was when knowledge began it shows when error began in disobedience. Now Adam was not only swimming in good but he was now swimming in a mixture of good and evil (error) and being earthly did not have the capacity in God to always choose good.

This would be my last reply to you because your ideology here is warped.

PS...I am not ifeoluwa or whoever that is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2016
akintom:
ORIGINAL SIN: a negative psychological twist.

Following my last week post - God must be joking, wherein i stated that God had no justification to input sin in Adam and eve, because he didn't give them capacity know good and evil (assuming bible is not a badly written fiction).

Some theists have attempted exegesis to deny this error in the bible, but they succeeded only in conflicting themselves. And as it's their attitude, they went rationalizing, pseudoscientific, indecorous and silent, instead of admission of failure - cognitive dissonance.

The concept of ORIGINAL SIN is a mere psychological mechanism by which the primitive and irrational modern men behind God idea, hope to forever hold humans bound to irrational guilt feelings, and the need for an illusionary guilt eating saviour.

Positive psychology of sense of morality, is anchored on the attitude of taking personal RESPONSIBILITY for our lives as humans. This is what creates and sustain a decent and good humanity.

May God have mercy on your wretched soul.

1 Like

Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by RabbaRabbi: 8:01am On Oct 30, 2016
akintom:

joblessness is really a disease. bro get urself busy and stop all this ur senseless bullshits undecided

1 Like

Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by RabbaRabbi: 8:01am On Oct 30, 2016
akintom:

Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by hopefulLandlord: 8:03am On Oct 30, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

joblessness is really a disease. bro get urself busy and stop all this ur senseless bullshits undecided

Ad Hominem

1 Like

Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Ad Hominem

ad nauseam

1 Like

Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by frank317: 8:17am On Oct 30, 2016
4everGod:

If man was made in the image and Likeness of God already what does LIKENESS mean?

It means inner attributes and abilities and character which includes Knowledge otherwise God would not have given Him dominion over the earth as He had dominion in Heaven and would not have put him in charge of keeping the garden.

When God said that man has become like us KNOWING good and evil it means man has exposed himself to evil but unlike God who is spiritual the earthly man cannot control or bear this evil.

it simply means man has engineered his own corruption and downfall by exposing himself to the error of disobedience. The choice to do good or evil has always been there but God expects that we always Choose good despite the presence of evil.

That comment by God did not mean that was when knowledge began it shows when error began in disobedience. Now Adam was not only swimming in good but he was now swimming in a mixture of good and evil (error) and being earthly did not have the capacity in God to always choose good.

Why do u guys like blowing hot and cold at the same time? Why u try to twist a logically clear statement and end up coming up with meaningless word salad.

"When God said that man has become like us KNOWING good and evil it means man has exposed himself to evil but unlike God who is spiritual the earthly man cannot control or bear this evil."

What's the meaning of the above? Are u trying to imply that KNOWING good and evil here no longer implies having KNOWLEDGE of good and evil? It now means exposing ones self to evil one already knows?

What's that And you feel smart with this gibberish?

Pray tell, why does it not mean exposing ones self to good too? Why does knowledge of good and evil implies exposing ones self to only evil? You think u are talking to ignorant Sunday school children right?
Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2016
frank317:

Why do u guys like blowing hot and cold at the same time? Why u try to twist a logically clear statement and end up coming up with meaningless word salad.

"When God said that man has become like us KNOWING good and evil it means man has exposed himself to evil but unlike God who is spiritual the earthly man cannot control or bear this evil."

What's the meaning of the above? Are u trying to imply that KNOWING good and evil here no longer implies having KNOWLEDGE of good and evil? It now means exposing ones self to evil one already knows?

What's that And you feel smart with this gibberish?

Pray tell, why does it not mean exposing ones self to good too? Why does knowledge of good and evil implies exposing ones self to only evil? You think u are talking to ignorant Sunday school children right?

Which statement came first.

LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE AND AFTER OUR LIKENESS or the one you just stated above.

Again I ask you what does the word LIKENESS mean?

The Bible is not a story book you just read and claim you know it...Scripture balances scripture.

Pls tell me what Likeness means and stop this your nonsense. Is Likeness physical or all encompassing?

I give you freedom to check every dictionary known to man.

After creation God made a profound statement...HE SAW THAT ALL HE HAD MADE WAS GOOD.

Now after this action by Adam for the first time God mentioned the Word EVIL....God only knew Good and always did good even with evil present but here Adam magnified Evil via disobedience and evil came into the mix with that which God already initially declared as GOOD.
Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by ashjay001(m): 8:38am On Oct 30, 2016
akintom:
God must be joking

Genesis 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the middle of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

From the above Bible verse, God by this statement:

"the tree of life also in the middle of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil"

created the sense of MORALITY.

By this sense, man will know what is GOOD (obeying God) and what is EVIL (disobeying God).

But this ridiculous God of theists went forward to issue MORALITY commandment to a man that he didn't give SENSE OF MORALITY to.

The question to the theists therefore is this:

Since God didn't CREATE SENSE OF MORALITY IN MAN, how does God INTEND that man, WILL be able to OBEY OR DISOBEY him?

Since the SENSE of OBEDIENCE or DISOBEDIENCE is a FUNCTION of MORALITY sense.

Mr Prof, pls, not all theist are christians!
Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by ashjay001(m): 8:42am On Oct 30, 2016
akintom:

Yeah, Mr Prof! I guess, all these pagans, also use d bible?!
Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by akintom(m): 11:02am On Oct 30, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

May God have mercy on your wretched soul.
Seriously?
Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by akintom(m): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2016
4everGod:

I know you are not ifeoluwa. It's this reply i gave the ifeoluwa when he also tried to conflict himself further, just like you.

From your further conflictions above, take time to read what you have written, and you will see where you simply entrap yourself into meaninglessness of creationist theory.

Just wait for my further simplification of the psychological fraud called original sin.
Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by ValentineMary(m): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2016
The concept of original sin is simply ridiculous and silly. Why should I be held ransom for something I did not do
God said to Adam and Eve "If u eat the fruit, u shall know good from bad" and he told them not to eat it. How could they have known it was bad since they did not know good or bad. What a contradiction indeed. He knew they would eat the fruit yet he put the fruit in front of them. If his true desire was for them not to eat the fruit, why not hide it ? It seems someone just loves playing chess.
Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by ValentineMary(m): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2016
4everGod:

LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE AND AFTER OUR LIKENESS or the one you just stated above.

The Bible is not a story book you just read and claim you know it...Scripture balances scripture.

Pls tell me what Likeness means and stop this your nonsense. Is Likeness physical or all encompassing?

After creation God made a profound statement...HE SAW THAT ALL HE HAD MADE WAS GOOD.

Now after this action by Adam for the first time God mentioned the Word EVIL....God only knew Good and always did good even with evil present but here Adam magnified Evil via disobedience and evil came into the mix with that which God already initially declared as GOOD.
Likeness: The act of being like something or someone.
But in the book of Numbers he said "Do u think I am LIKE man that I change my mind". I don't stilk expect u to see the contradiction though.
Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by RabbaRabbi: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Ad Hominem

and what makes it an ad hominem? i rather attack him more than the senseless trash up there undecided
Re: God Idea Is A Joke! by akintom(m): 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
4everGod:

Concept of original sin is fundamentally flawed, skewed and fraudulent.

The concept of "eternal guilt" (original sin) is common to all religions of the world, although in a varied narration.

This concept is an unnecessary and destructive causative idea of psychological condition (eternal guilt consciousness), that must be prevented and cured, with doses of rational and critical thinking.

Using the textbook of one of the Abrahamic religions, the fundamentally flawed, skewed and fraudulent basis of original sin can be unravelled.

Though the book falsely claimed that God created man as a free moral being, but there's no evidence to back this up in the bible.

Free moral being, connote that man have innate sense of morality (the dichotomous of good and evil), as defined by the culture of the society the lives in.

*Genesis 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the middle of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

If man MUST not "eat" (acquire) the innate sense and ability to KNOW and DO good and evil, how is man a free moral being then? according to biblical claims.

The unjust and baseless imputation of guilt by God idea on man, can only occur in badly cast set of a fictional movie. Assuming the story is practicable, the exercise of free will by Adam and Eve, is just an evolvement of man to be more like God. Didn't God say:

*Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.

*Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

×Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Since God himself is both good and evil personified and does both good and evil, while will he have to find man GUILTY for the reason that man only evolved to be like him. God himself said:

*Matthew 5:48 Be you therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Man only perfected his free moral will, just as God himself. The action of God idea, that imputed guilt on man for this exercise of free will, can be likened to the judgment of Supreme Court judge on a young man who is INNOCENT of murder case.

Judgement: I hereby find you guilty of murder of "exercise of free will", you shall be shall be killed by electrocution, but this electrocution shall not be carried out until you turn 95 years old in the maximum prison, in case you die before then, your corpse shall be burnt to ashes. BUT, if you admit before me NOW, that you committed the murder, is shall set you free, as discharged and acquitted.

This you will say is ridiculous and irrational. That's exactly the meaning of the concept of original sin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Devil Aware That Jesus Was God Before He Tempted Him? / FULFILLED. I Saw President Buhari Return To Nigeria In Good Health. - Fasterwell / Revealed! Why Rev. Father Edet Resigned From The Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.