Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested (86803 Views)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos / Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by Lastborn12(m): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2016
Waiting concern me? Just dey sleep shaaa grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by atirolu(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2016
Jennifer diary

Is this episode 10?
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by talk2alabama: 9:57am On Oct 30, 2016
I will just sue her ass for damages.. how can I spend so much money for it to be wasted just like Dat.
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 30, 2016
When they will not stop smoking weed.
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by njiasi30(f): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2016
Chai!!! A day dats meant to b a happy day , turned 2 a sorrowful and shameful day. cry
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by caracas: 9:58am On Oct 30, 2016
Hian,oh oh ah
Wonders shall never end
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by Cyriloha(m): 9:59am On Oct 30, 2016
divinehand2003:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/29/drama-delta-bride-runs-wedding-reception-rejects-husband%E2%80%8E-photos/

I think something is not spiritual fixed well ND that's why it has showed physically its a bad mode to the both parties
may God fix them
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by ucheokpara100(m): 10:00am On Oct 30, 2016
women and stupi.dity

1 Like

Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by goldenceo1: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2016
lemme b d doubting Thomas here.
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2016
that lady is sick upstairs,after she has passed all the protocols. abeg man pull yourself together and move on.

1 Like

Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by Cyriloha(m): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2016
Lastborn12:
Waiting concern me? Just dey sleep shaaa grin grin grin

hahahahahhahahh abi sleeping mose activated
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by domido(m): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2016
midolian:
And some pple were busy taking pictures! grin

Wait oo! No be sag I see the groom dey sag for the 2nd pix so? Abi hin no use belt for hin wedding day? Which responsible man go do this kain tin.

I think say na only me see am ooo. Water don pass garri.
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 30, 2016
sinaj:
Warriz cocumba
women and cucumber be like adam and eve
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by ngolokante(m): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2016
Eeya... This is so unfortunate embarassed
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by skyo78(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2016
Fake. From a movie shoot or something

4 Likes

Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by Hades2016(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2016
When will the part 2 be out biko grin cuz this look like a movie to me I swear
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by emynike2001(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2016
congrats in your new drama...

1 Like

Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by Kgdavid(m): 10:07am On Oct 30, 2016
If I was the guy I would let her go and sharply collect the number of the girl trying to help her up in the pics
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by kunleham(m): 10:08am On Oct 30, 2016
Lo ba tan!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by Urukpe: 10:11am On Oct 30, 2016
emynike2001:
congrats in your new drama...

This one too big na, u wan scatter that place?

Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by heybee72(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2016
Maybe she forgot somthing in the other room....
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by princefaculty(m): 10:12am On Oct 30, 2016
End time wedding
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 30, 2016
She looks terrified. I think she just saw his true colours

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by xmich(m): 10:12am On Oct 30, 2016
Cucumber spirit at work
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by walker1994(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2016
ajaniade004:
What's the title of the movie
Run away Bride
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by divinehand2003(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2016
Even me shock like my baby below

1 Like

Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by emynike2001(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2016
Urukpe:

This one too big na, u wan scatter that place?
hahahahaha na wetin dem dey like be DAT. THE BIGGER THE BETTER. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by WiseFool2(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2016
Ah! This happened in my area and I wasn't aware? OP, isn't that Orogun Brothers filling station
, along Orhuwhorun road, by R and J Street?

1 Like

Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by Zedoo(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2016
Nice!... Juju dun clear...or activate...either of the two
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 30, 2016
For real or is this just a yet-to-be-released nollywood film?
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by Zedoo(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2016
WiseFool2:
Ah! This happened in my area and I wasn't aware? OP, isn't that Orogun Brothers filling station
, along Orhuwhorun road, by R and J Street?

Exactly
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by deltateam: 10:17am On Oct 30, 2016
Op you must be really crazy to have the mind to post this in Nairaland.

It shows how much you care about the couple. Whatever happened may still be salvaged but your foolishness knows no bounds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Weds In Italy Amid Coronavirus Epidemic / Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 / Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.