Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) (103013 Views)

Xvideos Invites Chidinma Okeke After Her Leaked Sex Video / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by mikovo2002(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Who is chidinma okeke and what happened to her?
What is cucumber and how does it look like?
keep quiet this post is not meet for teenager like you.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
mikovo2002:

Lol look at this morĂ²n lacking basic home training.
I had my first degree in 2006. Where were you and your miserable life then?
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by SkinnyDude(m): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
DerKaiser:

It is quite glaring that you are the one looking to be fed with crumbs by Flavour. No wonder you are just a pathetic hype man to him.

Aturu.
blah blah blah..
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
he is actually talking about eating the other chidinma' s cucumber grin

1 Like

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 31, 2016
niggi4life:
I can admit that you are ignorant of who has been trending all over the blog for over a week. But i can't just know how unintelligent you are not to know what Cucumber is undecided
she is just being sarcastic.na waoh u guys cant take a joke.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by Zieristclair(m): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
musco4me:
angry grin cool lipsrsealed
hian! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by ebus2012: 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
what is hard for me to believe yet, is in a fun filled country like this, we find it hard to actually identify a joke when they are thrown. Flavour actually saw the fun in the pic and thought we will too,but clearly many here don't and i think he knew that also and that was why he decided to tag a different chidinma who clearly got the joke... pls lets see the positive always abeg
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by ebus2012: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
Revolva:
what do u think...cos all i can deduce is he was tryn to be funny or atleast share something that cracked him up

if u no de hear at least u de see

its his official verified account he posted it to the singer chidinma ok not d lesbian bitch
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by LilTyRoNe: 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
Some NairaLanders can be stupid ehh,so you cant read the comment twitter urers made they were refering to a she not a he. too busy to read huh dont and never quote me.
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
undecidedso, are dey virgins b4, if dey lyk Dem destroy am wells, e no remove any lele 4 ma body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin grin ;Dahn ahn, small smal na
mikovo2002:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / 10 Cool Pics Of Wizkid / Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.