Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,560 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

No Phone Manufacturer With Good Customer Service (yes Or No) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / No Phone Manufacturer With Good Customer Service (yes Or No) (455 Views)

With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? / Mobile Phone Manufacturer Outlines Investments In SME, Education, Others / Why Is It That No Phone Has 5GB Or 7GB RAM? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Phone Manufacturer With Good Customer Service (yes Or No) by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 30, 2016
I remember when i was using Tecno H5 one day the phone mistakenly fell into water and it refuse to on after the incident i took it to Tecno customer care service in ikeja and i was told to bring N6,500 to repair the phone of N12,000 i was very unhappy with service that day and with anger mood in me i kept the phone at house after 6 months the phone on back it still working up till now

Now Am using Gionee M3 Mini and am starting to hate Gionee with
there treatment toward their
customers they #MAKESADS not
#MAKESMILES imagine N1,500 to fix another
Flex for powering and volume up
and down turn to N7,500 as they told me i have to change my phone still
intact crack touch pad before they
can repair my phone for me

Why all phone manufacturers are wicked to their customers
Re: No Phone Manufacturer With Good Customer Service (yes Or No) by acenazt: 8:40am On Oct 30, 2016
Bros Na every manufacturer oh
Re: No Phone Manufacturer With Good Customer Service (yes Or No) by papadjaji: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2016
I don't think so.
My Infinix zero 3 camera suddenly became blur. I took it to the service center for repair. I was told that it will take 5 working days.
But I was called after two days to collect my fone. Problem fixed and it was for free.
Re: No Phone Manufacturer With Good Customer Service (yes Or No) by guydangerous(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2016
they have good intentions but the only problem hindering their success are their arrogant and pride staffs,sometimes I just feel like slapping those staffs brains out especially the male ones that will push you aside when a pretty girl steps in,they will be like sir please hold on I will attend to you soon grin grin grin
Re: No Phone Manufacturer With Good Customer Service (yes Or No) by casttlebarbz(m): 9:39am On Oct 30, 2016
I think the problem is d salary they pay their staffs ,somtimes low pay and too much work overload, that's y they seem to transfer aggressions somtimes
Re: No Phone Manufacturer With Good Customer Service (yes Or No) by Whizpeter(m): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2016
All of them are as useless as the 'UEUE' in 'QUEUE'

Whenever my phone develops a problem, I just look for a reputable engineer and give it to him..

He does a good job and I get my phone the same day.. I know its not free but at least I'm happy with a peace of mind!

I can't come and go and kill myself
Re: No Phone Manufacturer With Good Customer Service (yes Or No) by Behankey(m): 10:32am On Oct 30, 2016
Not all are bad. Tecno is doing fantastically well in that regard. There customer service is good. All u need do is send a tweet to them @tecnomobileng or @xperiencetecno or visit any carlcare shop.

(1) (Reply)

Sony Xperia Z For Sale / Does Innjoo Fire 2 Possess All The Qualities To Make A Good Phone? / How To Avoid,control And Fix Smartphone Overheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.