Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

How To Avoid,control And Fix Smartphone Overheating. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Avoid,control And Fix Smartphone Overheating. (455 Views)

Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria / Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It / 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid,control And Fix Smartphone Overheating. by seunlaww(m): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2016
The issue of smartphones getting heating up is extremely basic these days. While gaming and overwhelming utilization will probably bring about heating, there are a few users who encounter smartphone warming even with ordinary use. On the off chance that you are likewise confronting a similar inconvenience, then here are10 basic tips which you can take after to settle or abstain from overheating of your smart phone.

1. Close background app

Even if your phone is locked, a few apps still keeps running underground and those apps positioned load on your smartphone processors. So after you are true with an application , make certain you exit the app and not allowing it to run in background.

2. Deactivate unused features such as WiFi,Bluetooth, GPS etc

Most of the features on our smartphones like wi-fi, Bluetooth, vicinity services are usually ON regardless of wheather were in use of them or not. Make it a practice to disable such unused functions to relieve your smartphone from immoderate load.

3. Don’t use/place your smartphone in hot places

Some of us are so used to to our phones that even while working/walking in the sun we still find a way to operate d phone. Try not to place your phone in a place you know the temperature might get high as this may affect the overall performance of the phone.

4. Prolonged usage of 3G/4G or gaming.

Most users buy smartphones for gaming or social networking. what is the important of a phone if you can’t do what you purchased it for on it. I’m not asking you to to stop playing games or surfing the net. alternatively you need to take a break whilst playing video games or browsing internet in when you encounter heating. Even if you don’t face heating troubles, it’s far recommended to not use phone after 20-25 mins of heavy and prolonged utilization.

5. Update your smartphone

Updates sometimes come with bugs and fixes for heating issues. Keep a check on what updates your smartphone receives and keep it updated on timely basis.

6. Original Charger or Supported Third Party Charger

That your phone that normally heat up during charging might be caused by the type of charger you charging it with. Always try to charge your smartphone with the follow come charger or at least try and use original charger that has same output as the follow come charger.Using fake or duplicate charger might result in damage to your smartphone and its battery.

7.Avoid playing games, watching or streaming film while charging.

Most of us have a poor habit of using smartphones heavily for gaming or streaming videos while it is charging. It is advisable to let the phone charge completely first and then to start with gaming or video watching. Use of smartphone while charging will not only rise its temperature but also it will have a severe affect on your phone’s battery life.

8. Replace Old / Non-Genuine Battery

If your smartphone’s battery has become old enough and creating troubles, then you should not wait to replace it. Old and non-genuine batteries could prove to be dangerous.

9.Delete Unwanted Apps

Some of us download many apps on our smartphones and after few times of use, we forget that they even exist in our smartphones. What they do is just eat up storage. You should remove all those apps from your device. Check your phone regularly to remove such unwanted apps.

10. Visit Doctor

If non of above works for you,its time to visit service center and get your phone fever injection.

How To Fix Overheating Of Your Smartphone

Here are some tips to follow in order to cool down your phone when heating problem arises.

1. Remove It From Charging

If the temperature of your smartphone rises abruptly while charging, remove it from

Continue >>>>

http://phoneivy.com/how-to-avoid-control-and-fix-overheating-of-your-smartphone/
Re: How To Avoid,control And Fix Smartphone Overheating. by Swaggzkid: 11:20am On Dec 07, 2016
Reconstruct
Re: How To Avoid,control And Fix Smartphone Overheating. by Sandydayziz(f): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2016
Nice one... I'll keep dem in mind Cus most times my phone's hotter than a pressing iron
Re: How To Avoid,control And Fix Smartphone Overheating. by Sandydayziz(f): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2016
Nice one... I'll keep dem in mind Cus most times my phone's hotter than a pressing iron
Re: How To Avoid,control And Fix Smartphone Overheating. by Sandydayziz(f): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2016
Re: How To Avoid,control And Fix Smartphone Overheating. by Sandydayziz(f): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2016
Re: How To Avoid,control And Fix Smartphone Overheating. by Sandydayziz(f): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2016
Re: How To Avoid,control And Fix Smartphone Overheating. by yeezyquan(m): 11:30am On Dec 07, 2016
If ur smart phone gets hot just put it in a freezer for 30secs grin

(1) (Reply)

Irepairs Monthly Bonaza / Nokia 3 To Feature 720p Display, Snapdragon 425, 2GB RAM And More / Pen-testing (ethical H3ckers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.