Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) (8376 Views)

Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" / Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) / Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by Hollawaley(m): 9:44am On Oct 30, 2016
Tripplemg artistes Tekno And Emma Nyra and selebobo was at quilox night club yesterday where they Had Fun As Emma nyra shakes her back to the tune.
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW5S8RToFOA

Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by tonaydo(m): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2016
How is this news?

tcheeeew, if this shitt make FP make I bath naked
Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by timmiturna(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2016
undecided this emma nyra wont face her career ...she will be exposing breast and shaking yansh up and down...i pity her.
see tiwa savage,yemi alade , cyntia morgan etc making waves.shes here following tecno that is the reigning artist in nigeria now..mtcheew
Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by NegeduGrace(f): 9:52am On Oct 30, 2016
Issoriat
Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2016
I swear this Tekno na the real Baba for the girls. First of all, it was Chidinma pussy, and now it's Emmy Nyra pussy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:06am On Oct 30, 2016
tonaydo:
How is this news?

Shey you go knack us pictures now?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by tonaydo(m): 10:57am On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Shey you go knack us pictures now?? undecided
hahahaha I suppose. . .network dey disturb
Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:
I swear this Tekno na the real Baba for the girls. First of all, it was Chidinma pussy, and now it's Emmy Nyra pussy cheesy cheesy

Bros Brooklyn were u there when he was yanshing them grin tongue

5 Likes

Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by MyGeneration(m): 11:52am On Oct 30, 2016
Tekno don fresh finish o grin
Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by Amanhasnoname: 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
tonaydo:
How is this news?

when will you realize that Naira land isn't for news only? Celebs gossip is a Plus
Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by McBrooklyn(m): 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jarizod:

Bros Brooklyn were u there when he was yanshing them grin tongue

Yes now, I dey there when E dey give Chidinma doggy now tongue
Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by pretydiva(f): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Their business
Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Yes now, I dey there when E dey give Chidinma doggy now tongue

Na u epp am carry leg up bah grin

2 Likes

Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by daxon001(m): 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
It's a great day 2day guys. It's my birthday men! wink smiley If you doubt, check d home page cheesy
Abeg some likes wouldn't hurt now would they? wink
Also 4ur info, my phone is exactly are year 2day too. So na double celebration o. We both thank God o grin

3 Likes

Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
so?
Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by docmoses(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Who is emma nyra again?
Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jarizod:

Na u epp am carry leg up bah grin

Lol, yeah na me epp Tekno put hin cucumber inside cheesy tongue
Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, yeah na me epp Tekno put hin cucumber inside cheesy tongue

so una gather gangbangg d babe or na jus spectator u dey do
Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by McBrooklyn(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jarizod:

so una gather gangbangg d babe or na jus spectator u dey do

Lol, ah dey watch them do am, so me just dey use Vaseline tongue
Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by Neimar: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
errm

I wanna yansh Victoria kimani angry
Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
tonaydo:
How is this news?

You must o cos this one dey go FP now
Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by adraskey: 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
undecided oga lanre so u sef na fp freak .... if e no enta fp go hug transformer
Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by chriskosherbal(m): 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
Tecno getting fresher
Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by DRIZZYMOOZE(m): 2:20am On Oct 31, 2016
This is the Best time to invest in MMM... So you can have a financially stable Christmas... Click to join :

http:///?i=mandybest

Or contact:08117735883
For detailed and accurate information and also answers to your questions
Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 31, 2016
daxon001:
It's a great day 2day guys. It's my birthday men! wink smiley If you doubt, check d home page cheesy
Also 4ur info, my phone is exactly are year 2day too. So na double celebration o. We both thank God o grin
warizdiz nitori olorun? undecided
Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 12, 2018
tonaydo:
hahahaha I suppose. . .network dey disturb
Cos Baba
Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by googlepikins: 9:02am On Nov 12, 2018
daxon001:
is it also your phone birthday?
Re: Tekno And Emma Nyra Having Fun In Quilox As She Shakes Her Ass(pics,vid) by daxon001(m): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
googlepikins:
is it also your phone birthday?

lol.grin
no death day sad sadly. it's long gone and the birth of another.

(1) (Reply)

Oscar Pistorius Baby Picture / Pete Edochie Seals Multi-millions Naira Endorsement Deal With Rowe Oil / Meet An Alien That Lives Large As A Celebrity In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.