Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (12530 Views)

Building:semi-detached Duplex In Osapa (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
We are Building again.

This is a new story for the COnstruction of 4 Bedroom duplex with 4 Units of 2 Bedroom Flats attached. We continue our Ideology of giving our clients to Professionalism at a Good price. Sorry there is no 3D available for this building as the drawing was Originally done by another Architect, for a 4 Bedroom DUplex + 2 Units of 3 Bedroom Flats. But, after consultation with us by the client, We helped change it to 4 bedroom duplex + 4 Units of 2 Bedroom flat, which will rent faster and add more value.

PROJECT: 4 Bedroom Duplex with attached 4 Units of 2 Bedroom Flat.
Size of land: 648m2
TYPE OF FOUNDATION: Raft. After doing a thorough Soil ANalysis
CLIENT: By Referral (Non-Nairalander)
SCOPE OF WORK: Foundation to PLastering.

Sorry for the late Pictures as my Workers had already started work while I was away. As usual, will provide as many pictures as I can to ensure process is understood by my Esteemed followers.

For new followers, Kindly follow link below to understand our Nairaland Journey so far.

https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works

2 Shares

Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Preparing for our Raft(Wood frames in pictures)

Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by diehardanusfan(m): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
lalasticlala fp
Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by FreshBoss007: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
2 plots of land booked right here.. no trespass
Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by mufutau55(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
Oga mi. I will surely like to see your floor plan and 3D modification for this building o. I am contemplating something like this soon but with 5 bedrooms duplex. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:03am On Oct 31, 2016
mufutau55:
Oga mi. I will surely like to see your floor plan and 3D modification for this building o. I am contemplating something like this soon but with 5 bedrooms duplex. Thanks.

Hajji M.

Will furnish this page with floor plans very soonm. But 3D will have to come at a later Date.
Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by lanre56(m): 7:18am On Oct 31, 2016
For CCTV camera installation please contact 08179145049 or 07088986103
Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by mufutau55(m): 10:43am On Oct 31, 2016
skimanski:

Will furnish this page with floor plans very soonm. But 3D will have to come at a later Date.

Ok. Thanks Boss.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
Raft Foundation Updates (Wood works in Pics)

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Rounding up Raft foundation frame works

Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
Updates as we Reinforce our Raft Works

Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
Concrete cast works on raft foundation..

Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Conclusion of concrete cast, as we prepare for filling.

Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by akeme1: 12:01am On Nov 25, 2016
Good work bro,

Can you please help with the cost of this project from Foundation to Plastering

Thanks for your help
Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2016
akeme1:
Good work bro,

Thanks for your help

kindly provide email
Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by akeme1: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
Eamil : gimieka90@gmail.com

Thank you

skimanski:

kindly provide email
Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by sunite1: 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
hi Skimanski, kindly provide total cost/design for this project to:

funmilayo_victor@yahoo.com
Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by canadiangee: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
Good day bro

Email: bkelly4j@hotmail.com

Thanks Mr Jude
Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by omololu251(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
Good Job bro. Please I am into pile foundation, we make use on manual rotary rig. Incase you have a job for us kindly contact us on; 07060602143. emmy2410@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by RyanGiggs: 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hi bro,

Planning on working on a similar project.
I wouldn't mind if you can share the cost of this project from Foundation to Plastering

uthman.aminu@outlook.com

Thanks!
Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Moskylatata(m): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
bros, you are doing a good job, how much will it cost to do a four bedroom duplex with 2 flats of 2 bedroom? how much will it also cost to do 4 bedroom duplex with 2 flats of 3 bedroom? all on a dry solid ground(i.e without raft foundation), from foundation to plastering, pls send to hanwins2008@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Brainyman077: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hello, can you possibly pls send me the cost of the raft foundation. My email is a.ufomadu@yahoo.com. Many thanks.
Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:23am On Dec 17, 2016
Resumption of filling for our foundation pockets

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by shopumpin: 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
Good day Bro,

Can you please help with the cost of this project from Foundation to Plastering, i want to embark on a project just like this @ Ogombo in Ajah. Drawing,soil test and structural drawing has been done.

Email: showandeosho@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Dsrooftiles: 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
shopumpin:
Good day Bro,

Can you please help with the cost of this project from Foundation to Plastering, i want to embark on a project just like this @ Ogombo in Ajah. Drawing,soil test and structural drawing has been done.

Email: showandeosho@yahoo.com

Thanks
Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See Samples of Roofing Tiles.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For The Stone Coated Roofing Tile >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806964/check-out-picture-wood-work
Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:39am On Jan 22, 2017
Updates on filling sand.

Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
Conclusion of Filling works and We resume mechanical works and Prepare for Iron works on floor area.

Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
Pictures from Our German FLoor works

Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
Resumption of brick works

Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2017

Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
Updates on Brick works

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
Getin to Lintel Level for Brick Works

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process / Buy this Block Of Four-flats, mokola, Ibadan / Fire Guts Building In Mushin Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.