Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (19273 Views)

Building 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Building:semi-detached Duplex In Osapa (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2017
Hello Nairalanders.

We are in benin this time. Our home town. We are here to finish a Duplex and Units of Apartment.

This particular project if of a particular importance because Client and contractor and Edo People and like most Edo People, we both will go out of our way to get beautiful things done.

BUILDING INFO:
duplex: 4 Bedroom duplex
Flats: 2 Units of 2 Bedroom and 4 Units of 1 bedroom apartments
CLient expectations: Always very high
Client; Nairaland Admirer
Scope of work: From Roof to Total Finish

1 Like

Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by teshiem: 9:09am On Apr 27, 2017
The building is currently on final block work stage. Finishing and finishing properly is our task

1 Like

Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2017
Building in question has just been completely partitioned. Ready for roofing by us

Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by folmus: 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
skimanski:
Building in question has just been completely partitioned. Ready for roofing by us

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
Scaffold works in Preparation for Parapet works

Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
Arrival of wood for Parapet works

Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 5:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Some internal pictures as we Do some Masonry adjustments.

Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 5:30am On Apr 29, 2017

2 Shares

Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by spyder880(m): 7:15am On Apr 29, 2017
That's a good one Skimanski, I trust you to do a splendid work as usual. We built the decking slab, upper walls partitioning and the lintels in this big building. Good area, good city. grin

3 Likes

Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:34am On Apr 29, 2017
spyder880:
That's a good one Skimanski, I trust you to do a splendid work as usual. We built the decking slab, upper walls partitioning and the lintels in this big building. Good area, good city. grin

Haaaa!!! Oga Spider, meaning that I to follow your lead. For a man as experience as you are, I need to do well oooo for this Project. Meanwhile Its nice to do a Project Together.

Meanwhile, I hope say you no greet all these my sisters when you dey Benin ooo? wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by adewaleID: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2017
Skimanski, did you get my mail about helping with our building finishing project? Well done on securing this one.
Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by spyder880(m): 9:00am On Apr 29, 2017
skimanski:

Haaaa!!! Oga Spider, meaning that I to follow your lead. For a man as experience as you are, I need to do well oooo for this Project. Meanwhile Its nice to do a Project Together.

Meanwhile, I hope say you no greet all these my sisters when you dey Benin ooo? wink wink wink

My brother, I so much appreciate your work and the passion you bring into building. I am hoping for many more partnerships with you in the near future. I am already salivating on the finish. grin

1 Like

Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:24am On Apr 29, 2017
adewaleID:
Skimanski, did you get my mail about helping with our building finishing project? Well done on securing this one.

No sir,

Please send to jude@dnstructures.com
Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by ciouxox(m): 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
spyder880:
correct! I was actually telling myself your project in Benin looked like this Oga SKimanski new project. Congrats guys
Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 30, 2017
Welldone Oga Skimaski.
Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by ihebrooke(m): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2017
spyder880:

skimanski:

My Ogas, at the top, I greet una. Na we be the designers of the project. It is nice working hand in hand with you people. Attached are both the exterior and the interior 3ds of the project.

3 Likes

Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by ihebrooke(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2017
The Interiors.

Congrats and success on the project.

Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by mufutau55(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
ihebrooke:

My Ogas, at the top, I greet una. Na we be the designers of the project. It is nice working hand in hand with you people. Attached are both the exterior and the interior 3ds of the project.

Your work stand out anywhere anytime. Keep it up.
The owner of this project is really in a good hand.
All these Ogas coming together on this house... this will be a fantastic project.
Please our Ogas, show us everything o. Enquiry minds want to learn.

Hajji M.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
ihebrooke:

Nice design Man. Its really a pleasure. Will try to make you guys proud.
Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Trying to do some Internal adjustment on the Toilets to gain more space for Toilet Wares.

Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
in resumption of Parapet works

Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2017

Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by money121(m): 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
For your Roofing sheet..
Check my signature
Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:46am On May 05, 2017
Updates on Parapet works

Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:51am On May 05, 2017

Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Nobody: 10:10am On May 09, 2017
Nice one, keep it up.
Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 12:24pm On May 11, 2017
PARAPET: steel Bar Reinforcement

Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 12:25pm On May 11, 2017
PARAPET: concrete Cast on parapet

Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:42am On May 12, 2017
PARAPET: Rounding up concrete Cast on parapet

Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 15, 2017
Nice job sir. You are Good!

Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 15, 2017
Re: Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:16am On May 16, 2017
StainlessH:

Thanks Boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k / HAPPENING NOW: Demolition Of Properties In Umuahia, Abia State / Nigerians To Own Houses For N1.5m Soon - Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.