Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Why Are Business Men Richer Than Celebs - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Business Men Richer Than Celebs (1997 Views)

Shatta Bandle Is Richer Than Dangote And Nigerians Know It – Shatta Wale (video) / Strong Naija Boiz Far Richer Than Hushpuppi / Top 10 Richest & Most Successful Igbo Business Men In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Business Men Richer Than Celebs by Newbeginnings(m): 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
chigoizie7:

I quoted someone oga, someone that said, Selena had such number of fans who make her rich by buying her songs with regards to dangote having so so amount of buyers.

Whatever I wrote there was based on the assumptions of the person I quoted, even @ that figure that Selena will still not be richer judging from his basis or arguments

First of all 2 albums in 6 months... Isn't that unrealistic... In the American world which is different from here in Nigeria where you can't just go and download the latest tracks, but you have to pay for them... think again
Re: Why Are Business Men Richer Than Celebs by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
Mumu is d world America in any different from ur own world?
Newbeginnings:

First of all 2 albums in 6 months... Isn't that unrealistic... In the American world which is different from here in Nigeria where you can't just go and download the latest tracks, but you have to pay for them... think again
Re: Why Are Business Men Richer Than Celebs by Newbeginnings(m): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Mumu is d world America in any different from ur own world?

If you are talking about Nigeria... then yes it is different.... do you know that they pay for water over there... What I fetch here for free.. everything is like paid over there... even the music you download... and I am talking about the music here...

Mumu! huh.... Well It would be great if Nairaland starts showing the ages of its users... It would make it easier for me to differentiate men from children..

How can someone turn an intelligent conversation into an abusive chatter....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Why Are Business Men Richer Than Celebs by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
Newbeginnings:

If you are talking about Nigeria... then yes it is different.... do you know that they pay for water over there... What I fetch here for free.. everything is like paid over there... even the music you download... and I am talking about the music here...

Mumu! huh.... Well It would be great if Nairaland starts showing the ages of its users... It would make it easier for me to differentiate men from children..

How can someone turn an intelligent conversation into an abusive chatter....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Just what r ur qualifications so far? Do u habe school sat yet?
Re: Why Are Business Men Richer Than Celebs by chigoizie7(m): 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Whichever u want to put it.

An entertainer that is not also into businesses ( either productions/sales or services) like kanye,dr dre,jay-z and co cannot be richer than a businessman.

Entertainer like someone who is solely for entertaining people.
Re: Why Are Business Men Richer Than Celebs by Newbeginnings(m): 9:40am On Oct 31, 2016
chigoizie7:

Whichever u want to put it.

An entertainer that is not also into businesses ( either productions/sales or services) like kanye,dr dre,jay-z and co cannot be richer than a businessman.

Entertainer like someone who is solely for entertaining people.

Interesting point..... although this argument is baseless.. Because I don't care about celebs or business men... I care about the way people want to live their lives... that is they want to show everyone that they have the latest shoes, clothes or whatever just to make the world think highly of them... and that should not be so...

so that is the moral of the post.. although I still have some points to throw on your response, but it be better we just leave it at this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boiler Installers In Bristol / Maheeda Turns Up The Heat With S-e*y New Photos / See Hilarious Way Man Dressed To Church Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.