Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Cat Fish With Human Teeth Caught Australia - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cat Fish With Human Teeth Caught Australia (3156 Views)

How To Start Intensive Cat Fish Farming / Endtime:catfish Now Grow Human Teeth (pics) / Catfish With Human Teeth Caught In Australia (see Shocking Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cat Fish With Human Teeth Caught Australia by tosbinga: 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
Tosanking Blog
www.tosanking.com

It was shocking and surprising. This is a rare kind of Fish said the Fisherman and also a rare breed.

It was caught by Fishermen in Australia and they were all surprise at this scary species of Fish. They had no choice than to let it go freely.

follow the link for more picture
http://www.tosanking.com/2016/10/cat-fish-with-human-teeth-caught.html

1 Share

Re: Cat Fish With Human Teeth Caught Australia by musaezzy: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
the person below me will have somtin to say
Re: Cat Fish With Human Teeth Caught Australia by Deenite(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
I have one word for you

[size=30pt]PHOTOSHOP[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Cat Fish With Human Teeth Caught Australia by Gric: 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
Op ur photoshop skill is really commendable
Re: Cat Fish With Human Teeth Caught Australia by hisgrace090: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
Photoshopers becoming more sophisticated this days.

(1) (Reply)

What Herbicide Can I Use For My Tomatoes Farm / Grasscutter Colony, Tranporting cage and Trap cage For #65000 in Port Harcourt / Is Kenfarm A Legit Or A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.