Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal (38481 Views)

Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by smart024(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
More of a mockery now than an award...
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Rudolfchris(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
I know if this girl were to be in thThe US she'd have been given a huge endorsement deal due to her recent popularity caused by hypocrites

Even lesbians and bisexuals on nairaland just dey criticize her.

Everyone should mark these words, before 2025 gays will be accepted by the Nigerian government, maybe not the the society tho, but what does the society matter in Nigeria when they are constantly ffucked by the government.

If child marriage is promoted by top government officials na gay right dem no go endorse? Just wait until it will involve the offspring of a top government official or even a condition for granting the borrow borrow country a loan.

Oga if same sex marriage is legalized in Nigeria today who will now give birth to children or rather if our parents were gay how would they have given birth to us. We should all stand up and condemn this obnoxious act beacuse it will in no way help us as a people or society.
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by wutang4ever: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
Guys Pls take a chill pill. The venue for the award is kolanut centre. I guess her next performance would be with a kolanut. Pls chidinma u can start rehearsal with kolanut. Pls don't let we ur fans down. U rock girl. TEAM CUCUMBER!!!!!
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Ubenedictus(m): 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
Greenbullet:
MISS CUCUMBER AWARDS (MCA)

for being the most handy and making the most use out of a fruit.
Seriously? isnt this old already?
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by walosky(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
The ABS love-vendor after bleeping Chidimma and giving her cucumber for reward

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Ubenedictus(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
This generation is finished!
Imagine an award for lesbianism!
This is wat she deserves angry
he who have no sin be d first to throw a stone! what do u deserve for ur own sins uh? or are u all innocent?
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by otitokoroleti: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
dominique:
I hope the poor girl gets over this traumatic stage of her life soon. She should just relocate and start her life over in a country where there are fewer judgemental people and hypocrites.
You mean those who condemned her shameful act are hypocrites? can you do such? c'mon we are Africans & its not proper for us to copy some animalistic behaviour of the westerner. gosh!
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Greenbullet(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ubenedictus:
Seriously? isnt this old already?
cucumber never gets old

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
greggng:

That will only be possible after serving her jail terms for lesbianism. Our laws must be respected. Thereafter she must be sacrificed to the gods. It is an abomination for a woman to be fucking another woman. No hiding place for a sinner

"No hiding place for a sinner".. ride on Mr righteous.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by MinorityTribe1: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
#iStandWithChidinmaOkeke #iStandWithCucumber
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by otitokoroleti: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Damn bro! No likes. That means everyone if possible reverend fathers and pastors have seen it too cheesy grin
I have never in my life watched any act of lesbianism but too much noise & counter accusation from the culprit pushed me to watch the shameful video. her silly friend even licked+sucked chidinma's thing!
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Kulas: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
An avenue to arrest her and put in prison
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Originalsly: 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hmmm..... some people are ruthless.... why keep pushing her in the spotlight? These are the type of people who would always bring up someone's past mistakes/poor judgement.
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Ubenedictus(m): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Damn bro! No likes. That means everyone if possible reverend fathers and pastors have seen it too cheesy grin
i didnt see it either.
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by sanpipita(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
Let people continue talking about this girl, you are just making her more popular, I said it before she has alot to look forward to in life now than bother about what people say, you hypocrites should continue going low while she goes high
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by LorDBolton(m): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
It's only in nigeria a girl will shove cucumber in her vagina & they'll refer to her as
"the poor girl"

...only in naija
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by ayobase(m): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
cejaypriesty:

I guess you are happy with her plight

"guess" is the keyword.

What has my happiness gat to do with her "plight"!

reechest:

Hater spotted.. U wont just let her be.. I wonder what u will gain if she is dead as u want her ..

You don't know to spot a hater yet. Go enrol for a degree programme.
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by kolaish(m): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
Are there no law in Nigeria against lesbianism? if there is, then the lady should be prosecuted for lesbianism by the arm of the law responsible for this act. It is a shame for her to still be paraded by anybody or group for award even at this time when the matter is still hot.
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by HtwoOw: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
It's not a funny joke
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Fantastic2m(m): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
Wait.. I don't understand

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by back2sender: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
dihalao:
THEY WANT TO MAKE HER AN AMBASSADOR OF CUCUMBER
The ugu state in the indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan at it again.
NOW They are the sale exporter of CUCUMBER.
PLEASE STATE THE VARIOUS USE OF CUCUMBER.
1.As a fruit. Please add yours
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by olayinkafuny80(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
Daughters of Jezebel
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Genycharl(f): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=naijaobi post=50628454]Gave her an award for what ..In other words they are encouraging other young girls to do same.. ok nah [/quo

Don't be too stupid
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Produke(m): 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
Inasmuch as I wont want to persecute her she does not deserve any award.She has erred!
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Orikinla(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by fortunechy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
cucumber award
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by naijaobi(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=Genycharl post=50630209][/quote]
Make use of ur sense
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Uniquexty(f): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
Sad thing about this whole publicity stuff is anybody seeing her will be replaying the whole video in his/her head. Award or no award. The memory of her black something with cucumber sticks
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by lereinter(m): 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
dominique:
I hope the poor girl gets over this traumatic stage of her life soon. She should just relocate and start her life over in a country where there are fewer judgemental people and hypocrites.

will u do a lez video
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Basildvalour(m): 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
Uniquexty:
Sad thing about this whole publicity stuff is anybody seeing her will be replaying the whole video in his/her head. Award or no award. The memory of her black something with cucumber sticks
Escaping from the eyes of those who have a sticky brain is best for her but l believe the publicity is enough. She's got some life ahead of her but off the streets of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] / Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit / Angelica Aboderin Wins Presidents' Award In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.