Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Types Of People To Avoid In Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Types Of People To Avoid In Marriage (347 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work / 10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Types Of People To Avoid In Marriage by adebisi986: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
BUILDING YOUR FAMILY IN GODS PATTERN
Gen 2: 18-25 Gen 1:27
Marriage is Gods Idea. It wasn’t Adam complaint or advice. God instituted the concept of Helper (EVE). There are characters God is expecting to build a family in Gods way.
God is a God of Purpose. One purpose of marriage in “oneness”. To provide Help and avoid Loneliness.
A) TYPES OF MEN/HUSBANDS
i) Bachelor Husband: Though they are married yet they are doing things ON THEIR OWN. They don’t carry their wife along in what they do Gen 2: 25
ii) Acidic Husband: They are HOT-TEMPERED. They boil like acids mixed with water. They are always violent and angry. They believe their idea is the best. They dominate wrongly in the House.
iii) Slave Husband:- they want their wives to treat them Like KINGS but they treat them like slaves. A woman is a man with a womb. She is supposed to be like a right hand partner.
iv) General Husband:- They are distributors. They belong to everybody and anybody. They have “wives” everywhere they go to. Husbands for ALL.
v) Dry Husbands:- Always moody and Complaining. They are STINGY. They don’t put smiles on the face of their wives some even delight in seeing their wives CRYING.
vi) Panadol Husbands: They use their wives to SOLVE PROBLEMS. It’s only when there are in need or in a bad situation they remember they have a wife.
vii) Parasite Husbands: They are very LAZY; they only love their wives to get something from them especially when the wife is a bit rich
viii) Baby Husbands & Mummy Boy: They can’t take decisions on their own without consulting
their parents. When there are misunderstandings in the home, they run to their parents
ix) Visiting Husbands: They are not always at home. They are constantly travelling from one place to another and never actually take time to take care of their wives and children.
x) Caring Husbands: They is the type of Husbands God wants us to be. They don’t like to see their wives or children unhappy. They take care of and comfort the family.
B) Types of Wives
i) Disrespectful wives: It is not because of the age difference between a woman and her husband that she respect her husband but because God has made him your husband you should respect him. Disrespectful wives will never kneel down to greet their husbands. They will say even if I want to he won’t even allow me. How will I kneel down when he is not my Father?
ii) Acidic Wives: Hot tempered, Angry and violent wives. They get annoyed at little things. An acidic wife will always make the house uncomfortable and most times the husband will be forced out of the Home
iii) Parasite Wives: They are very Lazy. The only time they are happy or smile is when the husband gives her house allowance or shopping allowance and when he gets her a gift or takes her on a treat
iv) Dry Wife: Always moody and Complaining. They are STINGY. They don’t put smiles on the face of their husbands and children.
v) Panadol Wife: They use their family to SOLVE PROBLEMS. It’s only when there are in need or in a bad situation they remember they have a family.
vi) General Wife: They are distributors. They belong to everybody and anybody
vii) Proud Wife
viii) Poisonous wife: They gradually kill other husbands with their behaviour and attitudes. They are wicked and intentionally harm their husbands. These wives can kill because of properties and money.
ix) Wise Wife: One that carefully builds her home with wisdom. She consciously prays and makes efforts to make sure the home is growing in peace and love
x) Caring Wife: They is the type of wives God wants us to be. They don’t like to see their husbands or children unhappy. They take care of and comfort the family.
SINGLES CORNER
Things Single sisters say that may chase away their Divine Husbands
i) The am-engaged Sister: They always tell brothers that they are engaged even when sometimes they aren’t. They usually “size-up” the brother and conclude he’s not up to their standards and hence they say they are engaged
ii) The am not ready for Marriage challenge sister: they always say they are still busy with their lives and not ready for relationships until they get too old and potential suitors have left them for better people. You Can Start Anyhow But Don’t End Anyhow
iii) The I cant let any man push me around sister: They don’t want to be controlled by any man they are usually proud and have very high standards
Brothers to Avoid
- Try and Error Brothers: They want to test drive with you and will definitely end up dumping you
- Lazy Brothers: No future plans and ambitions they never want to work for them selves always relying on uncles friends and parents for survival
- Time wasting Brothers: They are not ready for serious commitments all they want to do is to have fun and experience what it feels like to be in relationships

http://adebisiseun15..com.ng/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

People That Works On Saturdays Should Be Killed According To The Bible / The Chosen Daily Devotional 9th Nov, 2016 / I Started My Church With Just N250

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.