Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

What Spiritual Lesson Can You Learn From GPS? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Spiritual Lesson Can You Learn From GPS? (482 Views)

97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) / The Sensor And The Remote Control Spiritual Lesson / What Spiritual Gain And Value Was The Celebration Of Christmas To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Spiritual Lesson Can You Learn From GPS? by neduboy17: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
What is GPS?

It is a Global Positioning system. The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite-based navigation system made up of a network of 24 satellites placed into orbit by the U.S. Department of Defense.

How does it work?

The GPS tell you where you are on Earth.

GPS answers four questions simultaneously:

Where am I?
Where am I going?
What’s the best way to get there?
When will I get there?
GPS is the only system today that can show your exact position on the Earth anytime, in any weather, no matter where you are!

Now you will learn, how can you get spiritual lesson from GPS.

I am going to do comparison of GPS with DPS. Let me explain;

What is DPS?

It is a Divine Positioning System. Earth is not our final destination; we are aliens here. This system takes us to the divine track.

How does it work?

If you are truly a saved person, the power of the Holy Spirit is in you. When the Holy Spirit comes into your life, then He works like GPS. He tells us where we are standing in the eyes of God. What we need to do is to grow more towards our final destination. When someone goes in the wrong direction, GPS does rerouting. In the same manner, when you make a mistake or do sin, the Holy Spirit tells you that you are not on the right path. Then He helps you to get back on track to move towards your destiny.

You have to pay for the GPS, but the Holy Spirit is a free promised gift that is given to direct your life.

Think for a moment. If you don’t have GPS, and you don’t know the way, what will happen? Without the Holy Spirit, you are going somewhere; but you don’t know if you will reach your destiny or not.

If you don’t have the power of the Holy Spirit, ask God to give it to you today. You don’t have to beg for it. It is a gift of God. Walking in the Spirit is an absolute must for the believer. It is not up for debate. Don’t wait for another day, today is the day.

Source : http://www.changeasoul.org/index.php?topic=305.0

Re: What Spiritual Lesson Can You Learn From GPS? by darltastic(m): 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
spot on op Totally agrees with your post

(1) (Reply)

X / South African Prophet, Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'heal' Church Member / Why Z There Crowd In Tb Joshua Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.