Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) (8322 Views)

What Spiritual Warfare - Prayers Will Do To You / This Is What Spiritual Sacrifice(ebo) Looks Like In Brazil(graphic Photos) / What Spiritual Meaning Does The Presence Of An Owl Holds?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
If you want to maintain your sanity and peace of mind, be careful the types of books you read. it takes one book for your world to be turned upside down.

You love reading quite alright... But choose your books wisely... forget extensive reading because if u stumble on books like;

The invisible book or the 12th demon and the rest, forget it !!!

you're gone !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
The book of Mormons
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
BlackLondon:
The book of Mormons
lipsrsealed

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
BadRadio:
lipsrsealed
yeah
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
BlackLondon:
The book of Mormons
LDS. Joseph smith
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
BadRadio:
LDS. Joseph smith
Yes.
I don't know if the stories therein were Fiction or non
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
BlackLondon:

Yes.

I don't know if the stories therein were Fiction or non
I dont think they are.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by SirMichael1: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
The book of moses, 666-the dragon that distroys all, the conjuring.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
SirMichael1:
The book of moses, 666-the dragon that distroys all, the conjuring.
You are lucky to still be alive, not deaf, blind or dumb.... very lucky.

Dont try that shít againlipsrsealed

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Blackmoran(m): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dan brown.. Angels and demon. 2. Robert green.. The art of seduction and 48 rules of power.... When I read angels and demon by view of religion change negatively especially christainity. The art of seduction makes you better in the art of manipulation same with 48 rules of power....

1 Like

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by SirMichael1: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
BadRadio:

Why? I'm a spiritual entity and i read about them.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
Blackmoran:
Dan brown.. Angels and demon. 2. Robert green.. The art of seduction and 48 rules of power.... When I read angels and demon by view of religion change negatively especially christainity. The art of seduction makes you better in the art of manipulation same with 48 rules of power....
The art of war by Sinzu... Mafia manager by V. Those books are something else.

2 Likes

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
SirMichael1:
Why? I'm a spiritual entity and i read about them.
huh?
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Abikeade11(f): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
BadRadio:

[color=#000099][/color] you mean by reading this books, someone can be blind or deaf?

1 Like

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by SirMichael1: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
BadRadio:
huh?
I'M A SPIRITUAL BEING
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by SirMichael1: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Abikeade11:
[color=#000099][/color] you mean by reading this books, someone can be blind or deaf?
He's throwing shades of fear hoping that someone will pick it and act on it. You fell for his gimmicks.

2 Likes

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Abikeade11:
That book is highly spiritually sensitive, if you read through the pages unguided, things might go wrong. People who uses these books are persons who are into sorcery, voodoo or black magic.

There are cautions. It is advisable not to even start.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
SirMichael1:
He's throwing shades of fear hoping that someone will pick it and act on it. You fell for his gimmicks.
AMH
SirMichael1:
I'M A SPIRITUAL BEING
meaning?
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by SirMichael1: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
BadRadio:
meaning?
Means that i always do things from the spiritual perspective and not the physical. I always interact with spirits.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
SirMichael1:
Means that i always do things from the spiritual perspective and not the physical. I always interact with spirits.
OMG... Literally right?
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by SirMichael1: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
BadRadio:
OMG... Literally right?
yes. You should read those books. Some you won't find on google.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
SirMichael1:
yes. You should read those books. Some you won't find on google.
A person has to be dead first before doing so.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by SirMichael1: 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
BadRadio:
A person has to be dead first before doing so.
You are just frightened by the unknown. Reading the book itself isn't dangerous but when you begin to draw the symbols as it is in the book and you begin to cast spell and conjure spirits. That's when you're in another level. The book is like a normal book.

and no, you don't have to be dead before you talk to spirits.

4 Likes

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by FGonline: 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
I rebuke u strange spirits in thy might name of jesus

2 Likes

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
SirMichael1:
You are just frightened by the unknown. Reading the book itself isn't dangerous but when you begin to draw the symbols as it is in the book and you begin to cast spell and conjure spirits. That's when you're in another level. The book is like a normal book.

and no, you don't have to be dead before you talk to spirits.

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
FGonline:
Amen !

2 Likes

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by SirMichael1: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
BadRadio:
FGonline:
What strange spirits did you see, you coward! You'll die a thousand times from cowardry'

1 Like

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
SirMichael1:
What strange spirits did you see, you coward! You'll die a thousand times from cowardry'
I dont know what he is casting and binding grin

1 Like

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Archtype(m): 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Although I don't regret reading them oo but I have read alot of those books with open mind; they include:

1.The Secret Teachings of All Ages by P.Hall
2.The occultic manual
3.Language of hands by Cheiro
4.Cheiro's book of numbers
5. Palmistry
6. The Grail Message
7. Laws of attraction - Robert Greene
8. The MAFIA manager
9. The Prince
10. Mastery - Robert Greene
11. The 50th law- Robert Green and 50cent
12. The Art of war
13. 33 strategies of law - Robert Green
14. The 48 laws of power
15. Angels and Demons
16. Da Vinci Code
17. The Testament of Solomon
18. The Book of Enoch
19. You can Heal yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Archtype:
Although I don't regret reading them oo but I have read alot of those books with open mind; they include:

1.The Secret Teachings of All Ages by P.Hall
2.The occultic manual
3.Language of hands by Cheiro
4.Cheiro's book of numbers
5. Palmistry
6. The Grail Message
7. Laws of attraction - Robert Greene
8. The MAFIA manager
9. The Prince
10. Mastery - Robert Greene
11. The 50th law- Robert Green and 50cent
12. The Art of war
13. 33 strategies of law - Robert Green
14. The 48 laws of power
15. Angels and Demons
16. Da Vinci Code
17. The Testament of Solomon
18. The Book of Enoch
19. You can Heal yourself
I greet you boss

4 Likes

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by FGonline: 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
SirMichael1:

Respect ppl opinion
Respect ppl bliv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! / Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. / What Is The True Sabbath Day, Saturday Or Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.