Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Bride Runs Out Of Wedding Reception In Delta State (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Runs Out Of Wedding Reception In Delta State (photos) (607 Views)

Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / Bride Runs Away After Groom Fails To Provide Traditional Marriage Items / How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Runs Out Of Wedding Reception In Delta State (photos) by dimexy247(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
There was confusion in Delta State on Saturday as a wedding reception ended half-way, following the bride’s pronouncement that she was no longer interested in the few-hours-old marriage.
Daily Post reports that the bride, who ran away from the reception venue, was given hot chase by the husband.

The incident, which occurred at Udu Local Government Area of Delta State, created serious scene in the area.
At the popular Orhunwhorhun road, the husband was seen begging the bride to reconsider her decision.

The incident attracted a large crowd, as well as members of their families, in a frantic effort to settle the matter.

See Shocking Photos below:-

Re: Bride Runs Out Of Wedding Reception In Delta State (photos) by pendusky(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
Op you try, but next time try again harder, we read this like 7hrs ago....
Re: Bride Runs Out Of Wedding Reception In Delta State (photos) by dimexy247(m): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
pendusky:
Op you try, but next time try again harder, we read this like 7hrs ago....

Eeyah!
Re: Bride Runs Out Of Wedding Reception In Delta State (photos) by makelove2m(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
I see by force marriage here................................. That girl look like my girl friend that ran away from my room last time after sighting my ,..............................
Re: Bride Runs Out Of Wedding Reception In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lol

Men always come out plain... Too many lies..
So that on wedding day, you want have stories that touch. grin

(1) (Reply)

The Illusion Of Satisfaction (1) / A Woman That Break World Record With 38 Children / 70 Year Old Woman Gave Birth To First Child!! Photos Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.