Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

The Illusion Of Satisfaction (1) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Illusion Of Satisfaction (1) (607 Views)

My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / The Root Of Weak joystick Erection, Lack Of Sex Pleasure Satisfaction Divorces / The Illusion Of Satisfaction (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Illusion Of Satisfaction (1) by Fatherherokay(m): 1:27am On Nov 23, 2016
There is a strong illusion, the illusion of satisfaction. Humans generally believe that the more of a thing, the better they get satisfied. However, this is not true. This illusion is revealed when you want a better house, a better car, a more satisfying sexual experience or even a better house.
The illusion is also expressed when you seek a higher degree, search for a better pay or add that extra portion to your meal. In general, the more you want or anything, the more illusion you are about that thing, especially physical and material things.

To further explain my point, can you ask yourself these questions? Why do you feel that you are gonna get that sexual treat only with that lady you have been noticing for some time and not your wife (Probably u feel you had enough?) or why do you feel that there is something without which you cannot be happy. That thing that steals your smile, happiness and peace is only an illusion of satisfaction. I guarantee you somehow, you will achieve that thing only to realize it has left you rather barren or empty and needing more.

The illusion of satisfaction is the moral struggle for many people today and forms an integral part of the problems of greed and corruption many societies face. They all want more, individuals, societies, government, etc. They want more respect, power, control, finance, recognition, women, men, boys, girls, sex, cars, houses, lands, degrees, experiences, etc the list is endless.
This illusion for some people becomes so strong that they hardly even remember the things they have and its worth or value. Soon, they no longer see the beautiful face of their wives or the handsome disposition of their husbands, but that which http://www.ishopealive.com/2016/11/topic-102-illusion-of-satisfaction.html

1 Like

Re: The Illusion Of Satisfaction (1) by dangotesmummy: 4:13am On Nov 23, 2016
Ok undecided
Re: The Illusion Of Satisfaction (1) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
And this post of yours was making sense until you ended it abruptly. If you want me to go to your blog, i will do it on my own volition not through some "cunny" ways. Had it been you posted the full length here, what stops me from going to your blog to read some more edifying stuffs.

1 Like

Re: The Illusion Of Satisfaction (1) by Fatherherokay(m): 6:06am On Nov 25, 2016
Oh sorry for that @ prist

(1) (Reply)

This Marriage Counsel Is For Men, It Can Be Useful To You Too.... / A Woman That Break World Record With 38 Children / 70 Year Old Woman Gave Birth To First Child!! Photos Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.