Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

The 11 Kinds Of Men Ladies Must Not Marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The 11 Kinds Of Men Ladies Must Not Marry (898 Views)

Why Ladies Must Prepare Early For Marriage / Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? / Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 11 Kinds Of Men Ladies Must Not Marry by muyi001: 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
Many spinster often time get lost in the euphoria of about to get married without knowing what to look out for.

Hence, the purpose of this article to help some ladies who gets confuse between love and lust, purpose and pleasure.Carefully read the following category of men to find out if that man that is all over you is truly the type of man you need to live with for the rest of your life.

1. A Control
Man He is a guy that has so much money to spend on phone bills. He monitors your movements every here and there. Not because he cares, but for fear of losing you (unsecured). He determines where you should go and checks you up all the time. He doesn’t give you a breathing space or make you feel secured. He is all over you all the time and is extremely jealous, he disrespects your values in life and you opinion does not really count. He wants you to disconnect from your friends and family members and focus only on him. Such guy is a wrong guy!

2. A Sex freak Any guy who cannot delay gratification or tame his intimate urge but wants everything from you even before marriage needs to be sexually diagnosed. He wants early sex and other intimate exploration of your body. He doesn’t believe in intimate purity or no sex until marriage. Mind you, once he gets all he wants, he will move on to that other lady that keeps herself pure and tells you you’re cheap. Before he does that, flee!

3. A Secretive man (FBI) We all have secrets from our past but there are some secrets that would be detrimental to your relationship in the future. If he hides everything about his past from, or doesn’t open up to you, then you’ll be walking with him into an unknown world. If all you know about him can be summarized in one sentence, you are heading in the wrong direction.

4. The complainer Any man who cannot take responsibility for his life but blames everyone for his challenges except himself is not worth your hand in marriage! He may also not take responsibility for his marriage! If you do, he would end up blaming you for the predicament you brought into his life even though it was a result of his deed. It is better to live in the corner of a rooftop than to dwell with a complainer.

5. A Perfectionist A man who is a fault-finder and a perfectionist is difficult to please. In his world, there is no room for mistakes of any magnitude and if you make a mistake, be ready for harsh criticism. He would expect you to be perfect in all you do and would easily pick your fault. This kind of people will be difficult to please because you cannot meet up with his overly perfect standards.

6. A Lazy dude Never consider getting married to a lazy man who does not have a realistic vision for his life! A man who is going nowhere will lead his wife nowhere! A man’s responsibility is to provide leadership and direction to his family! On the other hand, when a woman with vision marries a man without vision, she naturally becomes the leader of the home which will eventually lead to conflict or disorder! Believe me; it does not work out well in marriage!

7. An Anti-spiritual man Never marry a man who does not have a relationship with God unless you too do not have one. When I say relationship, it goes beyond going to church on Sundays or becoming a member of one denomination. A man/woman who loves and respect the Lord will love and respect you in obedience to the Lord!

Complete the article here http://muyigist.com/2016/10/23/relationship-the-11-kinds-of-men-ladies-must-not-marry/
Re: The 11 Kinds Of Men Ladies Must Not Marry by Raina80(f): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
1) If a guys does not do this then you complain he does not care if he does he is controlling make up your minds please.
2) A sex freak? I will have him anyday
3) No one is perfect if we did not judge and threaten men so much maybe they would be more open about things.
4) Complainers no one likes those even men
5) Perfectionist.....nothing good is achieved without attention to detail
6) Going to church does not make a good person the devil can be found amongst Christians.

1 Like

Re: The 11 Kinds Of Men Ladies Must Not Marry by greatnaija01: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
you are very correct o... i hail you... NICE ONE.

Raina80:
1) If a guys does not do this then you complain he does not care if he does he is controlling make up your midns please.
3) No one is perfect if we did not judge and threaten men so much maybe they would be more open about things.
6) Going to church does not make a good person the devil can be found amongst Christians.
Re: The 11 Kinds Of Men Ladies Must Not Marry by Greatzeus(m): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Raina80:
1) If a guys does not do this then you complain he does not care if he does he is controlling make up your minds please.
In your mind you have spoken undecided
No 6, the Op never said marry someone who goes to church,he/she said don't marry an Anti-Spiritual person,you might not be a church goer yet not anti spiritual. An Anti spiritual person go against any thing that has to do with religion, church ,God or bible.
But if you think the Op is wrong try it OK,we will be here to dish out marital counsel to you,just as we have been doing to the ones before you.

2 Likes

Re: The 11 Kinds Of Men Ladies Must Not Marry by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
smiley
Re: The 11 Kinds Of Men Ladies Must Not Marry by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
Raina80:

I concur!!!

1 Like

Re: The 11 Kinds Of Men Ladies Must Not Marry by Emmyk(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Kuku say don't marry.
Re: The 11 Kinds Of Men Ladies Must Not Marry by Raina80(f): 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Greatzeus:

In your mind you have spoken undecided
No 6, the Op never said marry someone who goes to church,he/she said don't marry an Anti-Spiritual person,you might not be a church goer yet not anti spiritual. An Anti spiritual person go against any thing that has to do with religion, church ,God or bible.
But if you think the Op is wrong try it OK,we will be here to dish out marital counsel to you,just as we have been doing to the ones before you.
Good for you
Re: The 11 Kinds Of Men Ladies Must Not Marry by nwasinachi(f): 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
Muyi001 is so on point esp that no 1. pray not to jam one, he will control u, your mode of dressing, who u talk too, your phone contact, and if he suspect a thing, he will beat u up without confirmation.
Re: The 11 Kinds Of Men Ladies Must Not Marry by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
Op you're on point, but i think some can be controlled beside these two.

A sex freak...i can't and won't end up with such men, they're annoying mostly when you just finished doing the thing, exhausted and tired but he wants more, and will blackmail you emotionally to get it...so annoying.

Anti-spiritual man...no man should come between i and my God...can't deal.

(1) (Reply)

''never Password Your Phone From Your Wife, It Kills, This Is What Happens / Psychologists Warn: Never Say These 5 Phrases To Your Children / Woman Binds Her Son, Puts Him In Car And Sets It On Fire A Mother Who Bound Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.