Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? (15041 Views)

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her / Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by Explorers(m): 5:56am On Dec 01, 2018
Photos of husbands and boyfriends shopping with their significant others and the all-consuming agony they endure.

Men spending hours waiting, sitting on a bench.

I can relate well, so annoying.

Only God knows what they're looking for, from one store to another, or checking 10 stores without buying anything.

But i prefer moving around with them than staying in the car in the sun.

After going for about 3hours, she will come back to the car with stuffs, you thinking she's done, then 'Oh God i forgot something something, please give me a minute to get it'.

Thats another 1hour.

https://www.boredpanda.com/funny-miserable-men-shopping-photos/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8406870994
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by Explorers(m): 5:57am On Dec 01, 2018
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 01, 2018
FTC.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by iammo(m): 5:59am On Dec 01, 2018
If only someone could open a sports bar, Gentlemen's lounge with newspapers and magazine or a strpclub close to the waiting area tongue because should you be so unfortunate to follow your woman about while shopping, your pocket and credit card would suffer it

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by Explorers(m): 6:01am On Dec 01, 2018
Fed up men.

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by amaniro: 6:05am On Dec 01, 2018
shocked

I can relate with all grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by hisgrace090: 6:06am On Dec 01, 2018
Who stops them from moving arround with their wives?

8 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by Madukaele(m): 6:11am On Dec 01, 2018
I can relate

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 01, 2018
Especially when she comes and say Sorry honey I'm through let's go suddenly she said please give me a minutes let me get some bra

Mhen that's another 45minutes to 1 hour again embarassed embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by madridguy(m): 6:19am On Dec 01, 2018
tongue
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by carammel(f): 6:19am On Dec 01, 2018
Did they force them or why are they looking sober?

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by Aremu01(m): 6:20am On Dec 01, 2018
O funny baje

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by thesicilian: 6:21am On Dec 01, 2018
hisgrace090:
You are either a woman or you are not married.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 01, 2018
Oh woman!

Thou art wonderful and powerful. cheesy cheesy cheesy

These men here clearly loves their wives though.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by Babadee1900(m): 6:24am On Dec 01, 2018
These ones are inside AC. Follow them to Yaba or Balogun market inside 1pm sun.. You will know better.

Women and their wahala. They are sweet all the same.
wink

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by deco22(m): 6:28am On Dec 01, 2018
This dude seems like he is fed up of the marriage...though i still don't get why they are following their wives to shop, women enjoy shopping more with fellow women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by hisgrace090: 6:31am On Dec 01, 2018
thesicilian:

You are either a woman or you are not married.

I'm a man that chooses women that obeys me, I hardly tollerate indiscipline neither do I easily exhibit one.

If I say move, my woman moves, stop and she'll stop too.

How you make your bed, you lie on it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by thesicilian: 6:34am On Dec 01, 2018
hisgrace090:

I'm a man that chooses women that obeys me, I hardly tollerate indiscipline neither do I easily exhibit one.

If I say move, my woman moves, stop and she'll stop too.

How you make your bed, you lie on it.
Now I am 100% sure that you are a man, but not married yet.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by korlahwarleh: 6:42am On Dec 01, 2018
hisgrace090:

You'll end up spending more than the amount you planned. It's better this way.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by hisgrace090: 6:43am On Dec 01, 2018
thesicilian:

People are never the same, likewise women.

It takes all sort of people to make a world. Though my type if woman may not be many but I have one.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by Oluromantic: 6:44am On Dec 01, 2018
The fact is sometimes you'll plan to spend just some minutes and you'll move abt with them, then when you think you've finished shopping and abt to leave, then they'll see or remember another thing they need to get again. Sometimes u won't even plan shopping, they'll just bring it up suddenly and they will price all, wear all, call their friends and send pics to them to chose for them etc before they finally choose one, then they'll go and use toilet to pee n change pad. Their life get as e be

10 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by highqueen(f): 6:49am On Dec 01, 2018
Lol, this is funny.
That's what makes us women naa.
Lol, these guys are so cool and patient.

Loool. grin

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by babyfaceafrica: 6:52am On Dec 01, 2018
yes,just once, and I won't try it again..followed my female friend to Lagos island to buy shoes. and cloths.the kain waka we waka hen..since 11 am we left there 4.30 ..since then any female friend that says please I just want to buy pure water ..I won't follow...ladies can delay!!!!.....the reason is they can price fire..a cloth that sells 2k..they will price reach 250 naira!!!..never follow women to buy anything except you are the very patient type

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by EgusiSoup: 6:55am On Dec 01, 2018
Any guy or man that does this for a Nigerian girl has his village people using his picture to blow firewood.

They are not worth it!

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 01, 2018
Oluromantic:
The fact is sometimes you'll plan to spend just some minutes and you'll move abt with them, then when you think you've finished shopping and abt to leave, then they'll see or remember another thing they need to get again. Sometimes u won't even plan shopping, they'll just bring it up suddenly and they will price all, wear all, call their friends and send pics to them to chose for them etc before they finally choose one, then they'll go and use toilet to pee n change pad. Their life get as e be
I will leave her behind. Any girl I have been with would know that I will leave her there and go home I don't have that kind of patience and tolerance

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by afangsoup: 7:12am On Dec 01, 2018
EgusiSoup:
Any guy or man that does this for a Nigerian girl has his village people using his picture to blow firewood.

They are not worth it!

shut up bro. when you get married to the woman of your dreams who left every thing and her dreams to cling to you, who sacrificed her time to cook, clean up and do a lot for you and your kids, who'd go out in the morning to her place of work or business and come back stressed only for you and your kids to demand food, a tidy environment and at night you'd demand some round of sex from that same tired woman and then she'll clean up and go thru same routine again and again, you'd know she's worth the wait while she shops.

I'm talking from a happily married man with kids perspective.

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 01, 2018
thesicilian:

even if he's married doesn't mean he can't be that kind of man. A woman will be the kind of woman you want her to be forget all the forming all you need do is to be firm. My brother will drive off if his wife starts any kind of unnecessary delay now the woman has understood the situation she either wakes up very early or do her make up in the car. Don't let women push you around your life will be miserable

14 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 01, 2018
afangsoup:

shut up bro. when you get married to the woman of your dreams who left every thing and her dreams to cling to you, who sacrificed her time to cook, clean up and do a lot for you and your kids, who'd go out in the morning to her place of work or business and come back stressed only for you and your kids to demand food, a tidy environment and at night you'd demand some round of sex from that same tired woman and then she'll clean up and go thru same routine again and again, you'd know she's worth the wait while she shops.

I'm talking from a happily married man with kids perspective.
her marrying you is not a favor. When will you pússies learn this?
You are either a pússy nigga or a girl

19 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 01, 2018
grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by Kenekingisback: 7:40am On Dec 01, 2018
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? by ArticleBeast: 7:45am On Dec 01, 2018
lilbest4:
her marrying you is not a favor. When will you pússies learn this?
You are either a pússy nigga or a girl
Cooking and cleaning is not even worth counting as contribution as a man I cooked and cleaned my house before getting married. How many minutes does it take to clean the house? It's only lazy guys who don't know how to cook and sweep that see those things as big work.
Pls shut up you are dumb

39 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, What Do You Consider To Be A Fair Dowry? / For Men And Family Wey Sabi Is / After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.