Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Didn't Authorise Amaechi Or Anybody To Induce Judges - Buhari - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Didn't Authorise Amaechi Or Anybody To Induce Judges - Buhari (393 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Yahoo Boy, But I Didn't Know He Can Sacrifice Me To The god. / "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick / So ANYBODY Can Be A Slay Queen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Authorise Amaechi Or Anybody To Induce Judges - Buhari by dogzzy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
The Presidency has said that President Muhammadu Buhari will be the last person to authorise anybody to induce a judge to pervert the course of justice.
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu, said this in a statement yesterday.

Shehu, therefore, advised journalists and other Nigerians to stop linking President Buhari to the "legal travails of some recently arrested Judges in the country."

He said despite Buhari's personal familiarity with some judges, he (the president) had never used that familiarity to seek favours from them from 2003, 2007 and 2011 when he was challenging the fairness of the presidential election results from the lowest to the highest courts in the land during the periods in question.

Shehu also stated that as a politician, the president had never suggested to his lawyers to approach any judge for assistance to win his cases.

According to the presidential aide, Buhari lives by this principle and has never deviated from it.

On the fate of the judges facing corruption allegations, Shehu said the president does not tell courts how to do their jobs and that anybody accused of corruption is protected by law to defend
For your latest updates click here;www.londonloaded.com.ng

Re: I Didn't Authorise Amaechi Or Anybody To Induce Judges - Buhari by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
Is this news even genuine
Re: I Didn't Authorise Amaechi Or Anybody To Induce Judges - Buhari by stexsy(m): 12:32am On Oct 31, 2016
Has Buhari ever accepted doing anything before?

Liars

(1) (Reply)

Flavourway Music Platform / Capture Him..�������� / Entdomaintv Week 1 Funniest Comedy Video (xploit Comedy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.