Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Interview Invite,who Else Got This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite,who Else Got This (561 Views)

Workforce group invite....who else got it? / GTI Securities Test Invite...who's With Me? / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invite,who Else Got This by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 31, 2016
from royal matador outsourcing company....i dnt know anything about the company or what the outcome will be and i am really far from the venue,very far.
i dont know if i should go i really need your advice
i need all information i can get now cos the interview is today. thanks
N.B i dont like marketing jobs
Re: Interview Invite,who Else Got This by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 31, 2016
Dear Applicant,

You have been selected for an aptitude/Microsoft test; upon successful completion, you will be interviewed. Kindly find the under listed details:

Job Title: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE / SALES REPRESENTATIVE EXECUTIVE 

Date:     Monday 31st October, 2016

Time:       11:00am

Address: J9, Road 5. Ikota Shopping Complex. Ajah Lekki - Epe Expressway. Lagos [Bus Stop: VGC Roundabout]. The office is situated by Ecobank in the Shopping complex.

Note:

You are to be available for the test and interview by the exact stipulated time [not before or after]; as other tests and interviews are being conducted on the facility at different schedule. ( Come with 2 copies of your CV)

Please forward any other inquiries you might have to us and acknowledge the receipt of this mail. 

Kindly note that the job vacancy is on the ISLAND and there's no provision for staff accommodation.
Re: Interview Invite,who Else Got This by padi94(m): 1:04am On Oct 31, 2016
What kind of job do you like

(1) (Reply)

3 Job Vacancies At Nigeria LNG / Have You Applied For Any Of These Vacancies At Nigerian Port Authority / Vacancy For A Church Administrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.