Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,148 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover (39987 Views)

Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory / Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Live Updates: A Journey By Train—Lagos To Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
luminouz:

Pix of Ur face or ahdonbilivit!
Huh
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Malawian(m): 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
how many night bus this guy enter grin grin grin grin grin anyi ma dia way.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
This guy na idiot oooooo, even he's a disgrace to we yorubas.
Trekin frm lagos 2 Zaria, chaiiiiiiii ( in mama peace voice).
What if you wia killed on ur way, wat wil u tell baba God

& yorubas do say dat if a man die because of a lady, millions of man will step over his grave.
Wanna kill urself because of a pus§y dat's being bleeped 4 free by anoda man in US.

What a pity.

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Martinola(m): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
jmoore:
Scam. How can we verify that he actually trekked all the way? undecided
corekt scam...
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by InMyOpinion(m): 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
[size=15pt]I listened to his interview on WFM 91.7 before he made the trip. The lady in question is Donald Duke's daughter. I wish him luck - sometimes persistence pays[/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by archangelfash07: 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
Madness
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by mtngloetiartel: 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
mpowa:
But this is foolishness, Love is not by force, there's nothing you can do to create it in the other person if it's not there.

If this guy continue this attitude they should just lock him up at Yabaleft.
kikikikikikikikiki i no fit laff finish o!
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by felaismyhero(m): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
emotions! emotions!! emotions!!!,sorry bro,i really feel for u.maybe u should try another-i doubt if dis one is interested in u
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
If she is Donald Dukes daughter then her last name should be Duke not Donald..no?
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by cuteralph101(m): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
Rogersmith:

http://punchng.com/man-treks-lagos-zaria-lover/

Lols I af die....wt level of stupidty is this. Which girl will trek from Iyana Ipaja to Orile not to talk of Eko to Zaire God help our mental redundancy.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by saintalive(m): 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
I have got nothing to say my men
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Vic74real: 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
Wahala dey o. Hmmm. I no fit talk again o. Nah Donald Duke pikin him dey monkey for so. Our Duke of Calabar go skin u alive. Carry ur craze go somewhere else, mbok
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Gkemz: 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
Why is the guy desperately trying to kill himself in order to purchase her love when obviously she doesn't accept him, mehn... you've got to move on. This is madness though i like his boldness
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by MattFreeman007(m): 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
What Can U Do For Love......?

Love Exist In The Brain Only, What Else We Feel Is A Natural Chemistry....!!!!
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Ahmadgani(m): 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
I'll take crazy over stupid any day. the guy just confirmed why he has to be rejected.
Whenever a man does a thoroughly stupid thing, it is always from the noblest motives.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by asanwaph: 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
Na him dressing dey vex me pass, those red stocking and d aboki cap, dude looks like a Fulani herdsmen, if d girl happen to see him like this, I am sure she will feel embarrassed.

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by omhor(f): 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
foolishness of the highest order
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by StevenJay01(m): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
Later now they will say lagosians are smart guys . Part of the lagos boys olamide was singing about
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by 0coded80: 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hello nairalanders if there is phone accessories seller here i own Gionee M3 Mini which it Flex for Power switching and for Volume and Up and Down mistakenly cut by me so am searching for it if you have please whatsapp or call me on 09025247148
Here the Flex pictures

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by luminouz(m): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nma27:
Huh
Yes Na! U dey abuse abi?If u fyn....let's see!
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by jaywhoco(m): 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
oglalasioux:
The guy is surely nuts. The girl has got more reasons not to marry him.
he wants sympathy not love...people like him thank girls on Facebook for accepting requests from them. Iranu + abasha

3 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by dayus12(f): 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
He doesn't look like a sharp guy from the pix sef...
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by bobbybrown007: 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hmmmmmmm, as the guy dey even start en journey the brain leave am for ketu, which kin eranu be that? That guy must have been high on pure water sef
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by bigtt76(f): 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
Kolombian ti take over grin
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Skymiyke(f): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
Dabigbroda:
My guy is looking beyond d lady in question, don't 4get its d daughter of a former Governor of Cross River state...

In fact, I can trek from Abuja to meet her in d US just for d oil money....
Wow!
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Skymiyke(f): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
Dabigbroda:
My guy is looking beyond d lady in question, don't 4get its d daughter of a former Governor of Cross River state...

In fact, I can trek from Abuja to meet her in d US just for d oil money....
Wow! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by HYOTHi(m): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
undecided Trekking this kyn time broda ?? Hm eat bellefull sha
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Pgent1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
I heard this news first in a cab this morning during a Yoruba news review and the presenters did justice to the guy with strong Ilorin dialect kinda abuse...I wonder how a guy of his exposure will be this stupid in 2016....The guy is an idiot and a disgrace to agbaje family,imagine this kind guy go dey form levels if agbaje was governor of Lagos state
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by cabosnoopy(m): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
Most painful part ix dat d mungo park iz my namesake both surname and last name..tufiakwa
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by CecyAdrian(f): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
luminouz:

Really? If I were to swim d Atlantic Ocean for u nko? grin

You don't pester a girl for love that long, it turns to a disturbance. For six years, he has been on it and she has never yielded and he went and did that??
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Bimpe29: 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
Tunde had no better things to do with his precious times at the time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Different Types Of Nigerian Conductors / 5 Things That Will Occur If Danfo Buses Are Phased Out In Lagos / Massive Sinkhole Under Oke-Fomon Bridge Ilorin (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.