Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover (39992 Views)

Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory / Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Live Updates: A Journey By Train—Lagos To Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by CecyAdrian(f): 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
luminouz:

Spot on again! U dis geh..Ur just impressing me tonight! What can I give u oooo? I have fruits here.....Emmmm.....which u likely....d cucumber or d black mamba! grin

Hahahahahahahahaha, I loves apples and water melon tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by luminouz(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Hahahahahahahahaha, I loves apples and water melon tongue tongue tongue
Really? But DAT was what I just said..wasn't it.....cucumber is slang for water melon n black mamba is slang for apple naaaa! U self no know slang! grin
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by PeridotBelle(f): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2016
luminouz:

Really? But DAT was what I just said..wasn't it.....cucumber is slang for water melon n black mamba is slang for apple naaaa! U self no know slang! grin

Na so!! Small, small your own don dey start, you no go free her now.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by kardiff(m): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
Abeg oo my nairalanders, how this trekking of a thing take start self?? How normal human being go just deside say he wan just trek wey tin engine dey run for almost full day, abeg una sure say this guy normal? Me nor believe am oo, until I hear say he trek go trek come back, rubbish, real mad man self nor go try am
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by feelmeTy: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
IH MY, NOW APC BE LIKE, LOOK OUR YOUTH WASTING ENERGY ON GIRLS... GIVE THE GUY CUTLASS AND HOE MAKE HE DEY WORK FOR TOMATO FARM . OR GIVE HIM A RIFLE AND SEND HIM TO NORTHEAST NO TRAINING NEEDED. HE GET POWER ABI..
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by luminouz(m): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
PeridotBelle:

Na so!! Small, small your own don dey start, you no go free her now.
Shuuu! See me see jealousy oooo! Periodic table abi wetin dem call u.... Free me o.......
BTW.....don't worry about me....ain't gonna trek to India to win her love! Na naija hia we go roll am! grin
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Barigaboy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
freesinzu:

SAVE IT NW, NA SAVE ME SELF SAVE AM FOR NAIRA LAND
that's the problem am having my phone can't save nairaland pictures. If u can send me dis one I would be grateful abeg.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by dammeay(f): 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hmmm! No be small mata
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by LoveJesus87(m): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
Dezzx:
many are mad, few are roaming and trekking all in the name of love. grin
quote of the year grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by thedio(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
Madness @ its peak. Imagine a sane guy trekked frm lag 2 zaria cos of a lady who is sombodys side chick
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Skelewu: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
This man deserves 70 correct strokes of koboko on his bare buttocks for this brazen stupidity. He's a disgrace to himself and his family.

Mere looking at him you'll see he's a dirty Jobless loafer. Lusting after an ex governor's daughter, as hopeless and as wretched and as haggard as you are.

You trekked to Zaria for someone you had no prior relationship with. How F00lish can one get. I no blame you, if you are gainfully employed, perhaps working in a bank, will you have time to trek around Nigeria? Idiot.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by PeridotBelle(f): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
luminouz:

Shuuu! See me see jealousy oooo! Periodic table abi wetin dem call u.... Free me o.......
BTW.....don't worry about me....ain't gonna trek to India to win her love! Na naija hia we go roll am! grin

Lol, goodluck with that cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by PeridotBelle(f): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Lol, he just succeeded in increasing the level of hate she has for him. Love is bitter/sweet feeling and I think we invented it ourselves
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by luminouz(m): 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
PeridotBelle:

Lol, goodluck with that cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by luminouz(m): 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
Skelewu:
This man deserves 70 correct strokes of koboko on his bare buttocks for this brazen stupidity. He's a disgrace to himself and his family.

Mere looking at him you'll see he's a dirty Jobless loafer. Lusting after an ex governor's daughter, as hopeless and as wretched and as haggard as you are.

You trekked to Zaria for someone you had no prior relationship with. How F00lish can one get. I no blame you, if you are gainfully employed, perhaps working in a bank, will you have time to trek around Nigeria? Idiot.
Bros! Take am easy ooo! BP dey burst anyhow for dis change era oooo!
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by sircrabo: 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
Adonbilivit ..... Why not trek to Abuja to create awareness about hunger in the land, rising cost of items, poor economic policies ... U r there wasting energy for a Chic that ' probably ' prefers cucumber to ur manhood. If after trekking all that journey and the girl still rejects ur offer nko what happens ? You trek back or board a bus ? Channel ur energy to more meaningful events
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by CecyAdrian(f): 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
luminouz:

Lol, I dnt want the apple and water melon with slang names, I want real apple and water melons tongue tongue
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Adesiji77: 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
"Love"? Or obsession? angry
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Drabrah(m): 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
freesinzu:
Wetin dis guy do pain me o, as e com be lagosian na him pain me pass, after all he did m, the girl is still puting him on doubt.

If na doubt e for beta. At least, he wuddav be a bit hopeful.
This is COMPLETE DENIAL.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by freesinzu(m): 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Drabrah:

If na doubt e for beta. At least, he wuddav be a bit hopeful.
This is COMPLETE DENIAL.
Chaiiiiiiiiieee deeris God o

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by luminouz(m): 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Lol, I dnt want the apple and water melon with slang names, I want real apple and water melons tongue tongue
Cecy..cecy..cecy..how many times I call u so! U want em Apple n water melons abi? Oya come collect! U know what to do! grin
BTW! Oda girls dey already covet Ur fruits o! Like that peridot girl! Abi Na periodic table sef she dey bear!
Do quick before I dash her ooo!
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
So sad, despite the trek, he only ended up passing off the lady more.

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by PROWESX(m): 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
prat

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by CecyAdrian(f): 11:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
luminouz:

Cecy..cecy..cecy..how many times I call u so! U want em Apple n water melons abi? Oya come collect! U know what to do! grin
BTW! Oda girls dey already covet Ur fruits o! Like that peridot girl! Abi Na periodic table sef she dey bear!
Do quick before I dash her ooo!

I should come and collect?? What happened to you bringing it to me or better still, to prove how a gentleman you are, forget bringing it yourself, you can just send it across wink
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by luminouz(m): 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
CecyAdrian:

I should come and collect?? What happened to you bringing it to me or better still, to prove how a gentleman you are, forget bringing it yourself, you can just send it across wink
Hahahhahha! U eh! OK.....coz am a gentleman....will send them to u. I guess d usual PM is Ur address? N pls don't even fvcking mention I trek anywhere to prove how gentlemanly I am if them gifts no deliver.Am allergic to that shit! Chai! Dat agbaje guy suffer oooooo!
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Taryur3(m): 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
Am disappointed in this guy.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by CecyAdrian(f): 12:00am On Nov 01, 2016
luminouz:

Hahahhahha! U eh! OK.....coz am a gentleman....will send them to u. I guess d usual PM is Ur address? N pls don't even fvcking mention I trek anywhere to prove how gentlemanly I am if them gifts no deliver.Am allergic to that shit! Chai! Dat agbaje guy suffer oooooo!

Hahahahahahahahaha, nah!! It will be a secret between the two of us grin grin that Agbeje guy is a disgrace, sorry to say.

But wait oooo, so if Jim Agbaje had won the election, people like this psychopath dude will be among the people calling shots and feeling fly in Lagos. God indeed sees all things even before it happens
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by luminouz(m): 12:15am On Nov 01, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Hahahahahahahahaha, nah!! It will be a secret between the two of us grin grin that Agbeje guy is a disgrace, sorry to say.

But wait oooo, so if Jim Agbaje had won the election, people like this psychopath dude will be among the people calling shots and feeling fly in Lagos. God indeed sees all things even before it happens
If Agbaje had won.... D guy will charter private jet..buy 100 iPhone 7s n a Rolls Royce phantom 2020 version for d chick! On a lighter note....he must have really loved that girl! But one thing I have come to understand about women is dis....they hate yes men...love sods n weaklings.... They love guys with spine! I think if he had put in those 6 years into his life n emerged as a guru in a field in this country..become very popular...who knows she might be impressed with his spine or she might hate his guts more! How women reason most times is God's territory.. Not Mine!

BTW....I have sent Ur gifts......do d needful! grin
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by LANREFORWA: 12:49am On Nov 01, 2016
Even those that trek for buhri regret it, the lady dey fly and you dey trek,u wan turn her life too around,am still suprised while u dint find a lady trekker on your way for better bond. Atract you type,anyway thank God for safety. Even if you trek to sambisa she doesn't care. Check Nairaland and get better ways of wooing a lady you desire,first and foremost go to Mountain of Fire for deliverance
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by emyrald91(m): 1:22am On Nov 01, 2016
for eating only one fruit, Adam was a hero. Imagine if Na person like this Iidiootu be Adam?
He would have been the one to offer Eve the fruit.

by now God for don push earth go hell fire.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Sultty(m): 3:44am On Nov 01, 2016
paschal47:
brother TUNDE AGBAJE is her pvssy made of gold?

i wonder,in a time of recession wey ur mates r making it and riding in tear rubber range autobiography u dey there dey trek to Zaria *disappointed*
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by MichaelUweh(m): 7:02am On Nov 01, 2016
This guy is wicked...where on earth does this one happen again..Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Different Types Of Nigerian Conductors / 5 Things That Will Occur If Danfo Buses Are Phased Out In Lagos / Massive Sinkhole Under Oke-Fomon Bridge Ilorin (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.