Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition (31385 Views)

Cowbellpedia 2019: The Return Of Jessey Uche-Nwichi, The Mathematics Wizard / Enwere Kingsley Ikenna Wins National Maths Competition (Photo) / Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by Tolexander: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2016
Addme:
The School Is Owned By Seun's Parents And It's Actually One Of The Best Schools In Ogun State. Actually The Schools In Ota Are Known For Their Mathematical Prowess.Apart From Ambassador, Scholars Universal, Ota Total Academy, The Bells And Even Iganmode Grammar School (a Public School) Are Some Of The Schools In Ota That Have Won And Distinguished Themselves In The Competition.
hmmm!

Never knew this is the school owned by Seun Osewa's parents.

Thanks bro!
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2016
this one a very good news from ogun not the other news...Just love this news,good pple from ogun making there good stuff.....congrat to them.....

1 Like

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by frajoe2reel: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2016
Wao this is a very nice initiative i hope other multinationals take a leaf from promasidor.
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by NicoBaba(m): 10:42am On Oct 31, 2016
good job
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by ayobase(m): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2016
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by freesinzu(m): 10:46am On Oct 31, 2016
teepsee:
mathematicians are not recognized doesn't mean they never made impact, but the only thing is that they are not the one that did the finishing

I will give you two names, they are mathematics. Check them up.
Isaac Newton
Carl Gauss
Benoit Mandelbrot
I agree bro

1 Like

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by Horlorlardaey: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2016
congratz to them
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by teepsee(f): 10:49am On Oct 31, 2016
Larablink:
na there are so many D out there. I don't do such
i have something to tell you
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by Bsmartt(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2016
This is what I call CSR from our corporate organisations. Although, the brand is not my favourite but due to the fact that the company has been supporting the development of mathematics among the youth. I always consider buying the product. Thank you Promassidor.

1 Like

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by seenter84: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2016
Future Einstein
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by Enrichlee(m): 11:01am On Oct 31, 2016
freesinzu:

Bros abeg tell me one thing mathematicians invent
computers for starters. Charles Babbage, acclaimed father of computer is a mathematician
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by Larablink(f): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2016
teepsee:
i have something to tell you
okay. I'm listening
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by Larablink(f): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2016
metallisc:

PH girl, looking good as always... hope you still work out? cool
sure,as always . Your seeing evidence.
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by Larablink(f): 11:06am On Oct 31, 2016
CplusJason:
Wow! Keep up the good work cheesy

I see that place turning to a FIFA standard goal post in a matter of time. cool
your sisters own, I foresee
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by teepsee(f): 11:06am On Oct 31, 2016
Larablink:
okay. I'm listening
come closer, don't want others to hear me lipsrsealed
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by ebby9z(m): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2016
You won't see the media promoting such competitions or big companies endorsing such competitions. But they can endorse people who discourage intellectualism and say "who book epp". Kudos to this kids

3 Likes

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by totalhouse(m): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2016
There is something so special about the ambassadors college ota... I really need to know the maths genius teaching the students... I knew the school will surely win one of the categories because of the number of representatives they have in the final.. Winning the competition in both categories is amazing... Great and good job. Congrats to them
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by Ademat7(m): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2016
Bsmartt:
This is what I call CSR from our corporate organisations. Although, the brand is not my favourite but due to the fact that the company has been supporting the development of mathematics among the youth. I always consider buying the product. Thank you Promassidor.
Same here
I just fell in love with mathematics due to this competition
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by CplusJason: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2016
Larablink:
your sisters own, I foresee
Lol, was that meant to make me angry? grin

Like i said earlier baby, keep up the good work, very soon, the International Olympic Committee (IOC) will soon use it for track and field event.

Good morning sweetheart. wink

5 Likes

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by kaka22(m): 11:37am On Oct 31, 2016
Kudos to them cool...

I taught Ekoko Juliet in school where i served in Ota.

The kid is brilliant...
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by therealchase(m): 11:37am On Oct 31, 2016
This is good its a way to inspire others but nah school go collect the money
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by eedrees(m): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2016
Tolexander:
wish to know how this school has been fairing in other competitions. It seems the school really knows the in and out of the competition and not as if it is very outstanding!
Ask seun. That's his dad school
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by MyGeneration(m): 11:40am On Oct 31, 2016
Yoruba people tk books far too serious abeg
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by blueskies(f): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2016
Hard work pays.. Good job kids smiley smiley
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by allymarry89(f): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2016
Blessed family.
The school is owned by Mr&Mrs Osewa- Seun's parent.
Mathematics Teacher- Iyanu Osewa (Seun's immediate younger brother).
Big congrats to the students and their parents.
Ambassadors College always repping.

1 Like

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by sugarsoul(m): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2016
That's my Alma matter there! kudos to Mr. IyanuOluwa for his efforts on these students. thank God it wasn't in vain..Long live the Ambassadors college.
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by pressplay411(m): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2016
Dads be like, all you know is to watch TV when your mates are winning scholarships. GO AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK NOW!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by perfectwazobia1: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2016
Happy with this development. AS A RESULT OF THIS AWARD GIVEN TO EDUCATION I WILL SUPPORT BY SWITCHING TO COWBELL MILK. WHAT HAS PEAK MILK DONE SINCE CHILDHOOD THAT MY FAMILY HAS BEEN DRINKING IT.

COWBELL MILK ALL THE WAY NOW grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by neurosci: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
What else do you expect, if not academic excellence, from a school where students pay close to 500k per term? Ambassadors is a school with Class....

and funny thing is.....

Name seun Papa get am.

Mr Osewa.

Is The Ambassadors as expensive as that? Ota Total Academy is not expensive o, and they've won it as many times as The Ambassadors. Same for Iganmode. It's not about the school, it's about the level of preparation for the competition. Iganmode stopped winning it immediately the former principal left. These students are usually groomed for this particular competition by experienced teachers right from JSS1.

1 Like

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by henryobinna(m): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2016
hi contactmorak can you give me your mail I have something important to discuss with you, you'll like it, trust me.

or you can mail me via henry@droidpost.com
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by neurosci: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2016
totalhouse:
There is something so special about the ambassadors college ota... I really need to know the maths genius teaching the students... I knew the school will surely win one of the categories because of the number of representatives they have in the final.. Winning the competition in both categories is amazing... Great and good job. Congrats to them

Their teacher is Seun's younger brother, Iyanu. He graduated from Covenant University in 2008.

12 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Dismisses Reports Of Schools Resuming On June 8 / Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau / "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.