Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition (31381 Views)

Cowbellpedia 2019: The Return Of Jessey Uche-Nwichi, The Mathematics Wizard / Enwere Kingsley Ikenna Wins National Maths Competition (Photo) / Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by iguita: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
dyydxx:

Bro I need to speak with you ASAP. I got an invite for an interview for the Shell Livewire NigerDelta 2016 programme. I really need to speak with you. I have also Pmed you.
WhatsApp me. 08029730059 CC doggedemmy and dyydxx
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 16, 2016
dyydxx:

Bro I need to speak with you ASAP. I got an invite for an interview for the Shell Livewire NigerDelta 2016 programme. I really need to speak with you. I have also Pmed you.

Did you go for the interview? How was it?
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by iguita: 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hi. Just seeing this now. I think we have spoken already? Results don come out?
dyydxx:

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by dyydxx: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
iguita:
Hi. Just seeing this now. I think we have spoken already? Results don come out?

still waiting for final results

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Dismisses Reports Of Schools Resuming On June 8 / Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau / "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.