Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

A Trip To Opobo Island - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Trip To Opobo Island (579 Views)

A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Trip To Opobo Island by SAMMYLIGHT01: 9:18am On Oct 31, 2016
Many of us have been opportuned to read about the great kingdom of Opobo and King Jaja. I never knew it was much closer than anticipated. The Journey was barely up to 7 minutes by boat from Uta Ewa in Ikot Abasi.

what i wont forget is the hospitable reception we had from some youths of the community immediately we landed. They offered to take us to everywhere we wanted to visit. They also volunteered to be our security. Opobo might be an island but through out our tour, we never spotted any mud house. all we saw were sophisticated houses. Read More;

http://www.ibomtourism.com/2016/10/a-trip-to-opobo-island.html
Re: A Trip To Opobo Island by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 31, 2016
There are nice ediface there.. Just that our yeye govt no wan do bridges accros all this placess

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Of The Most Corrupt Airports? / Please Nairalanders, Shortest Route From Agbara To Ikoyi? / Tour Guide In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.