Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Fact Based On Fun - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fact Based On Fun (633 Views)

Funny Fact About Nigeria / Reason Why You Shouldn't Lie To Your Partner,cos Relationship Is Based On Trust / Is This The Origin Of Efe's Popular Slang "Based On Logistics" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fact Based On Fun by superdanny10: 9:20am On Oct 31, 2016
I Have Been Thinking About This All Days..
.....Nelson Mandela Came Out From Prison And Became President ....Obasanjo Came Out From Prison And became a President .... Yaradua came out from prison and he became a President .....Theodore Orji Left Prison And Became Governor ....Omisore Iyiola From Prison To Senator ....Even Jerry Rawlings From Prison To Head of State .... My Dear Friend, Spending Four Years In Prison Is Far Better Than Spending Four Years In University ....... Even Jomo Kenyatta From Prison To President ......Even In The Bible, Joseph Came Out Of Prison And Became A Prime Minister....You See?? Brothers & Sisters! Please Let Me Advice You. Be Wise.. Just Go To Prison And Become Something great In Life. So which prison u go like go?

(1) (Reply)

Things That Happened In Zarah Buhari Wedding / Joke Of The Day / Real Definition Of 'disgrace Of A Lifetime'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.