Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project (35848 Views)

Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project / Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. / Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by NurEmperor(m): 11:35am On Oct 31, 2016
Gten:
Is it a degree in painting? Cos all I see is some guy painting a tricycle and riding it afterwards.
bad belle

1 Like

Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by takenadoh: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2016
hnnnm Solar this and that, just get the panel connect them to batteries and motors, just like u see in toy cars or gulf carts them, there is really nothing novel about this,,,,,,

l

3 Likes

Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by decode55(m): 11:35am On Oct 31, 2016
Biafra
Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by efilefun(m): 11:35am On Oct 31, 2016
grin
Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by emamos: 11:36am On Oct 31, 2016
engrjacuzzi:
akwaibomites are the most intelligent people.
in designing solar powered keke abi?
Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by deolu2000(m): 11:37am On Oct 31, 2016
"The keke has no engine" NA SO. Continue,Very soon you will become like metuh/Abati. All i see here is the fact that he converted the combustion propelled engine to be powered by electrical energy from the solar panel. Kudo all the same.
Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by Raptureminded(m): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2016
wow! dis is wonderful... kudos... hoping to do sometin beta dan dis in my final yr project
Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by WILLYBABS(m): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2016
edsolo51:
Igbo kwenu
Are you okay? Is it Akwa Ibom u re shouting ur Igbo Kwenu for? Receive brain.

2 Likes

Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by Bigajeff(m): 11:43am On Oct 31, 2016
Great idea, but I'm still waiting for that car that will be using water instead of petrol. Hope I will not wait forever!
Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by Gten(m): 11:43am On Oct 31, 2016
NurEmperor, you just got here October 2016 and you are quoting me already, you must have some nerve. I don't parley with cowards so, Put up your pix and let me attend to you.
Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 31, 2016
shamecurls:
Op!

You need to be detailed. How can a tricycle move without engines. Yes! It's solar powered I know, but which one is no engine and only batteries? How is it then moving?
OP is right....You should try and understand wat an engine truly means.
Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 31, 2016
deolu2000:
"The keke has no engine" NA SO. Continue,Very soon you will become like metuh/Abati. All i see here is the fact that he converted the combustion propelled engine to be powered by electrical energy from the solar panel. Kudo all the same.
the keke only contains motors....and You can't have an engine without combustion sir.
Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by Chardon90(m): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2016
WOW......I REP FUTO
Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by NurEmperor(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2016
Gten:
NurEmperor, you just got here October 2016 and you are quoting me already, you must have some nerve. I don't parley with cowards so, Put up your pix and let me attend to you.
If I put up my pix, will that stop your hatred for good news?
Anyway, quote me again and be ignored.
Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by shamecurls(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2016
ElectroCute:
OP is right....You should try and understand wat an engine truly means.

Please enlighten me. Would want to know what propels the shafts that puts it in motion.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by drnoel: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2016
edlion57:
This is encouraging but brother nigeria is not for people like you...or should I say u are not supposed to b a Nigerian... grin
Uncalled for, such comments. If every brain leaves Nigeria who will stay. If kekes are fitted in masses with the contraption won't it benefit everyone. We keep saying Nigerians think inwards, what do u think that means?
Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by Bishops10(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2016
Vicboi1:
proudly futolite. i know that guy wow kudos to him my turn is coming
Shame,you school in FUTO but don't know your Demonym
FUTO= FUTOite
IMO indigene= Imolite

5 Likes

Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by oluwakekz(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2016
Gten:
Is it a degree in painting? Cos all I see is some guy painting a tricycle and riding it afterwards.
I know someone will sound pain.
Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by chicobaddest(m): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2016
Chuukwudi:
Ok
I don't just expect an OK from you

1 Like

Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
shamecurls:

Please enlighten me. Would want to know what propels the shafts that puts it in motion.

Thanks in advance.
The solar panel has replaced the combustion engine here.....so the keke doesn't have an engine dats d point.
Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by walosky(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
no engine n what about a clutch too? so one vld just start it n ride off...hmmm..I wonder if it has a speed limit
Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by iamprinceyice: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
Wow nyc one pls na pmb help usWow nyc one pls na pmb help usWow nyc one pls na pmb help us

Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by Chuukwudi(m): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
chicobaddest:

I don't just expect an OK from you

I used it to book space. I really have nothing to say until I get my information first hand.
Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by Vicboi1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
Bishops10:

Shame,you school in FUTO but don't know your Demonym
FUTO= FUTOite
IMO indigene= Imolite
what is ur problem mr man some people call it that but i call it my own how does that concerns you face ur own business and keep mute
Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by shamecurls(m): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
ElectroCute:
The solar panel has replaced the combustion engine here.....so the keke doesn't have an engine dats d point.

What propels the shafts? The solar panel or batteries? grin grin grin. It's about re-phrasing statements. It's impossible for such to have no engine. It's just simply saying a "Solar powered engine" which is not close to "No engine"
Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
Stored energy is never a good option for automobile. In as much that this news of solar panels/powered vehicles are common in the media these days, they can not face the reality efficiently as the use of combustion fuel (coal, Petrol, etc) in vehicles. This is because they will remain in the media and not in Nigerian road.
Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by legibow: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
see talent all this politicians suppose to spend on.... then they their they carry money
Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by Jennykele(f): 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
edsolo51:
Igbo kwenu

That name na Akwa-ibom not Igbo
Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by foody(f): 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
what is the cost of production and at what rate will we get it in the market pls?
Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by Jennykele(f): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
With that innovation, keke price will rocket to #1m or more.

1 Like

Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by Joseptimo(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
Akwa ibomites are always setting good records,i am always proud to be called an Akwaibomite.

1 Like

Re: Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project by deolu2000(m): 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
ElectroCute:
the keke only contains motors....and You can't have an engine without combustion sir.
you don't seem to get my point, i meant that what this man did was to use solar panel to power the propeller and other moving parts. So whats your point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) / Dowen College: 2 More Students, 3 House Masters Arrested & Detained - CP / How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.