Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) (35868 Views)

The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through / What I Saw In A Friend's School Today (pictures) / 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by Iamfrank(m): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
This happened today in my school federal university of agriculture makurdi... Going for an exams and already late.... No other means of transportation, the bus already filled, so he had to do this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by ifex370(m): 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
Psalm 121 vs 3, 7 and 8

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by SEYIKP(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
If he should fall off, the innocent old women in is village will be blamed.

34 Likes

Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by BABAAGBALABA: 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
J
Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by greatness22(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
He is really determine.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by tjfulloption(m): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
Awon omo wobe! Wobe!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by thelastmediator: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
Tough choice!
Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by cherylsmith(f): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
Aww... That's really risky.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by hatux: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
1 I lift up my eyes to the hills-- where does my help come from? 2 My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. 3 He will not let your foot slip-- he who watches over you will not slumber; 4 indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. 5 The LORD watches over you-- the LORD is your shade at your right hand; 6 the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. 7 The LORD will keep you from all harm-- he will watch over your life; 8 the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

God help those who help themselves cheesy

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
This is an obvious sign the guy wasn't prepared for the exam and he most likely won't do that well in the exam.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by 1zynnvn(m): 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
never take a desperate man for granted

3 Likes

Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2015

Won't 'aerodynamic drag' drag out the contents of his head? By the time he gets to the exam hall he won't even remember his name. Look closely and you'll see alphabets flying out of his ears. cheesy

21 Likes

Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by Holywizard: 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
Is he not a mallam? Forcing an hausa illitetate to go to skul is different frm forcing him to be reasonable oooo.

2 Likes

Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by Holywizard: 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
Makurdi....land of fo0ls!!!
Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
FriedPlantain:
This is an obvious sign the guy wasn't prepared for the exam and he most likely won't do that well in the exam.
Why do you like posting nonsense these day which sign did you see that guy just risked his life for his future.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 18, 2015
dondemex:
Why do you like posting nonsense these day which sign did you see that guy just risked his life for his future.
He is going for an exam late which obviously means he isn't well prepared for the exam. If he was, he would be around the exam premises relaxing till the exam is about to start and not on some goddamn bus that could get him killed in the split of a second.

10 Likes

Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by phenomena16(m): 12:33am On Sep 18, 2015
Well...
Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by Iamfrank(m): 12:55am On Sep 18, 2015
Holywizard:
Makurdi....land of fo0ls!!!

Mind ur words cz u sti didn't make sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by lovely17(m): 1:36am On Sep 18, 2015
wetin man go do??
Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by majamajic(m): 2:16am On Sep 18, 2015
Lapping dont work in markudi I think, lagos is miles ahead.

2 Likes

Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by heykims(m): 6:23am On Sep 18, 2015
See u in heaven embarassed
Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by cana882(m): 6:25am On Sep 18, 2015
Lol... double decker

1 Like

Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by RichDad1(m): 6:32am On Sep 18, 2015
I hope he passes the exam.
God bless his hustle.
After going through all thus and other undocumented challenges, he'll be face with the reality of the labour market after graduation.

Great Nigeria students!!!

4 Likes

Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by IceDude(m): 6:40am On Sep 18, 2015
FriedPlantain:

He is going for an exam late which obviously means he isn't well prepared for the exam. If he was, he would be around the exam premises relaxing till the exam is about to start and not on some goddamn bus that could get him killed in the split of a second.
Its not right to conclude like that, sometimes we prepare for some things but still get there late or dont even turn up due to unforseen circumstances.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by kelvyn7: 6:47am On Sep 18, 2015
If he becomes the president tomorrow and tells u he did this nobody will believe grin

Boy PLSS go to sch ooo by all means, ur certificates are very important grin

Although you can be a president without it sha grin

8 Likes

Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by ayoola648(m): 7:00am On Sep 18, 2015
success to him..

God Bless your hustle ..
Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by Bibidear(f): 7:14am On Sep 18, 2015
Jeez,wish him the best

1 Like

Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by ogunwalea(m): 7:32am On Sep 18, 2015
Lobatan!!

Sharp guy... Make exam no go turn to past question when he still dey find bus... grin grin

9 Likes

Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by driand(m): 7:32am On Sep 18, 2015
Smh, I hardly believe story like this, I'm not saying it film trick but the storyline is somehow..
Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by veekid(m): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2015
our moderators don wake
Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2015
Ehya.........late for ez exam
Re: How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) by mznuez(f): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2015
That's goood
If na my bf suddenly turns my ex

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwaseyi Ajibade: Third Class LASU Graduate, UNILAG Best Graduating PhD Student / Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU / JAMB Releases 2019 UTME Results Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.