Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One (46017 Views)

Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease / 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One - Bustle / This Will Keep You Healthy If You Eat Garlic And Honey On Empty Stomach For 7day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
Demigods666:

A simple 40 day healing working kills any disease.
Here we go *rolls eyes*.

1 Like

Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by cococandy(f): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
Seriously? Nawa ooooo Lord have mercy cheesy
That's why most people have it.
Even children can get it from being kissed by their parents.

1 Like

Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by shamecurls(m): 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
Remove HIV from the list.

A cure has been found and proven to have worked right in my presence.

A dose of cold Goldberg and Nkwobi (Morning, Afternoon and Night) cures it.

Abalaka found it and it's proven.
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by osuofia2(m): 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
Horpz24:
Gonorrhea & hepatitis B has a cure.
where and how....is it herbal or orthodox
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by tosyne2much(m): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
cococandy:

That's why most people have it.
Even children can get it from being kissed by their parents.
This world is becoming something else.. Make God destroy the world this night make everybody go rest jawe
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by tosyne2much(m): 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
crazygod:

Keep deceiving urself. I go open ur secret escapades now angry
You sef know say my hands dey pure cheesy
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by tosyne2much(m): 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
tdemo:
watyn u dey try form now
Abi dem don hammer you sef STD ni? cheesy
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by totorimi: 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
When it comes to STD, I will advice total abstinence or you make sure you take your wife or girl friend for test first before begin to do anything with them (you know these days there is a thing line) between what wives can do and what girlfriends can do. It may seem that inside that hole harbors some of the world worst diseases both known and unknown, I see guys who go raw and living dead walking around. These days of recession when money is scarce hardly do you see girls taking proper medications to take care of them selves and then they the harbingers of these deadly diseases. It is even worse for people who go abroad, there you cannot buy antibiotics easily without doctors prescription, so the girls keep it within and any unsuspecting guys carries whatever and bring it back here to Nigeria.
Guys must stay away or use double CD in some cases three, stop using head also, many have gone for not hiding simple warning.
Now with all these one they are kissing dogs and using cucumber, who knows what additional diseases they have introduced in there.

1 Like

Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by Orikinla(m): 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
Promiscuity increases the risks of infections.
Men and women who have STDs will never tell you before they sleep with you.
Beware.
Prevention is better than cure.
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by siraj1402(m): 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
I bet all this you mentioned are curable.
Thank me later.
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by Peterpanny: 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
wemmieslim:
Simple, stay off sex before marriage, be like me.
walahi with that your slim waist you will be a very good and flexible asset in the other room.
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
No one should believe that lie spread that some disease has no cure... Google search Dr. Sebi the black man they murdered for having cure of every disease in this world.... How about using mind power to heal, sigil, affirmations, thought magic etc..... But when people are told to reclaim their power they say no that they chose to give power to an invisible man above claiming all power belongs to him.... Nature has the cure to every diseases in this world...

Await my new thread where am gonna reveal some hidden things taken away from humans and how they the Devils did that
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by Peterpanny: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
This world is becoming something else.. Make God destroy the world this night make everybody go rest jawe
u day sure say if God destroy the world,na rest we go rest abi na double work we go enter.do not conclude yet mr man.
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by tosyne2much(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
Peterpanny:
u day sure say if God destroy the world,na rest we go rest abi na double work we go enter.do not conclude yet mr man.
I dey joke ni oooo cheesy
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by lukmanafo(m): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
hepatitis A isnt an STD infection..
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by cococandy(f): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
Because of herpes? grin
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
watered:
should I say my mind? grin
Public opinion is f.o.c. Go ahead, my friend.
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by tosyne2much(m): 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
cococandy:

Because of herpes? grin
All join jawe cheesy
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
wemmieslim:
Simple, stay off sex before marriage, be like me.
with ur head like balloon you can lie
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by ramalot(m): 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
dukechilezie:
The best and safest means is to get saved. Be born again. Abstaining from pre marital sex is the surest way and these diseases will be far from you.

False. You can contract some of these by simply sharing a towel, and such similar contact. e.g HPV.
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
Pls can i have your email?.
mellinjaga:
No one should believe that lie spread that some disease has no cure... Google search Dr. Sebi the black man they murdered for having cure of every disease in this world.... How about using mind power to heal, sigil, affirmations, thought magic etc..... But when people are told to reclaim their power they say no that they chose to give power to an invisible man above claiming all power belongs to him.... Nature has the cure to every diseases in this world...

Await my new thread where am gonna reveal some hidden things taken away from humans and how they the Devils did that
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by BlindAngel: 11:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
soberdrunk:
Op obviously havent heard of "Dr Igodo Goko cleanser", no std for this world way he nor dey cure, "if something dey waka for your body", "if you be woman, you nor dey breastfeed but water dey commot for your breasts" "Staph of 35 years" Dr Igodo Goko cleanser nah the answer" grin cheesy

Disclaimer-These claims have not been investigated by me! I simply hear it over the loudspeaker when am driving pass the market in my area grin
Are you in Delta State?

1 Like

Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by PaulIdu: 12:48am On Nov 01, 2016
80 percent of sexual lp active Nigerians have one STD or the other
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 01, 2016
dukechilezie:
The best and safest means is to get saved. Be born again. Abstaining from pre marital sex is the surest way and these diseases will be far from you.
And then you live forever?
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 7:16am On Nov 01, 2016
Blendoscarz10:

medically or herbally @horpz24

Any idea for drugs for hepatitis C?
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by odogwu2007(m): 7:48am On Nov 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
Shout out to all the ladies in the house who are battling with STDs but will come on this thread and pretend as if the disease is strange to them

I know that this write-up will also be very useful for guys who indulge in premarital and unprotected sex and I urge Lalasticlala to save their lives by moving this thread to the FP
I concore 100%

1 Like

Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by neocortex: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2016
mellinjaga:

Just when I thought I had seen it all, another conspiracy theorist surfaces.
According to you guys, People who make unprovable and dangerous medical
claims usually gets murdered, threatened kidnapped. Some even commits suicide
just to prove they are fighting against "big powers".

Failures and scammers always have a long list of excuses for their lies.
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2016
charix:

Here we go *rolls eyes*.

I dey tell u real mata.
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=Blendoscarz10 post=50653927]

medically or herbally @horpz24[/q
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
Demigods666:

I dey tell u real mata.
Keep your cure. I'd stick to updated orthodox medicine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spots On My Penis, Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me / Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines / How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.