Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One (46020 Views)

Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease / 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One - Bustle / This Will Keep You Healthy If You Eat Garlic And Honey On Empty Stomach For 7day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by franks123(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
good man
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by dam4wummy(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
Horpz24:
Herbally but in a healthy way.
Me get HBV ooo, how I go cure am?
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by OSIYEM: 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
COPIED FROM NAIJA HEALTH

PRINCIPLES BEHIND A HEALTHY VAGINA
A healthy vagina is slightly acidic with flora which help in defending the vagina against infection and maintain the pH of the vagina. The vagina is the inner beauty of a woman with a priceless worth; And therefore requires a quality protection and healthiness.
Although the vagina produces minute secretion for its regular cleaning just the eye (lacrimal gland) and mouth (saliva) that keeps in the cleaning of those organs. And therefore it is our utmost duty to support the healthiness of the vagina for sweetest sex; self-esteem; personal hygiene, etc.
The following below are the precautions and to-do to have a healthy vagina:
CAUTION EXCESSIVE ANTIBIOTICS INTAKE
WEAR COTTON UNDERWEAR OR GO COMMANDO
KEEP AWAY FROM DOUCHING
MAINTAIN A HEALTHY DIET. Required quality nutrient prevent vagina infection. For instance Cranberry juice and yogurt can potentially help prevent yeast infections and aid in their treatment.
PREVENT UNSAFE SEX. Safe sex requires you using condoms that help prevent sexually transmitted diseases including sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV, genital herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, genital warts, and chlamydia,etc.
GO FOR REGULAR CHECK-UP
AVOID FREQUENT BIKING OR CYCLING.
CAUTION YOUR Position.
READ FREQUENTLY ABOUT VAGINA HEALTHINESS OR STI HEALTH EDUCATION FOR A QUALITY PREVENTIVE HEALTHCARE.
TREAT INFECTION INSTANT ON ARISE.
AVOID THE UNNECESSARY USE OF SOAP.
DONT BE FAR FROM THE USAGE OF LUBRICANT BUT AVOID PETROLEUM JELLY.
MAINTAIN THE TIGHTENING OF YOUR VAGINA.
Watch more naijahealth reproductive health educational videos www.naijahealth.com.ng or our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/NAIJAHEALTH811/

Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by calabardick(m): 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
Blendoscarz10:

medically or herbally @horpz24

All of the above
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by jbblues24(m): 7:08am On May 31, 2019
Let me take a nap... great idea, anyway. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spots On My Penis, Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me / Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines / How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.