Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Help Me Complete My Nursing Degree In Good Time - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me Complete My Nursing Degree In Good Time (392 Views)

Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / Nursing School OR University, Where Is The Best To Get A Nursing Degree / Kerosene Explosion Burns Nursing Mother Of 7 In Delta(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Complete My Nursing Degree In Good Time by Rhemmymatician(m): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2016
I got admission to a university in the South-west of Nigeria this year, with high hopes of getting my nursing degree within 6 years. Alas, strike action in my school has refused to let me be great, and now I've been idle for a while (too long) at home and I'm just in 100 level!!!! At this pace i might get my nursing degree on my 40th Birthday (on a lighter mood ... not really, i won't put it past this school).
I actually entered for another school too, but I was given P.H.E. (or i got P.H.E.) and hence i couldn't go on with it.
The options I have now is:
I) sit for another Jamb, and apply to a different school (that enjoys strike less, preferably)
II) I heard it's possible to just do a transfer to another university that offers the Nursing course, I'm not sure how to go about it tho
III) Go to nursing school (Though I hear it's not as prestigious, doesn't pull as much as weight, and doesn't offer as much career advancement as a Nursing degree.

Please advise on how to change universities without having to do another Jamb or post Jamb.

(1) (Reply)

Experience An Amazing Treat At The Festac Food Fair This November / Cervical Cancer? / Tested And Trusted Forever Living Product Gives A Shortcut To Fix Eyes Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.