Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

A Good Programmer That Lives In Lagos Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Good Programmer That Lives In Lagos Needed (1695 Views)

Any Good Programmer That Wants To Do Business? / Good Programmer Urgently Needed! / Good Programmer That Stays In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Programmer That Lives In Lagos Needed by realwebman: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2016
I urgently need d services of a good and sound programmer that lives In Lagos and understand Yoruba to work with me for a fast project at hand. Call me now for details 09091895568 or 09058522942. Project commences immediately
Re: A Good Programmer That Lives In Lagos Needed by talk2hb1(m): 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
I SPEAK YORUBA, BUT NOT SURE I AM A YORUBA
miti gbagbe sa, wipe omoale ni omanfi owo osi juwe ile baba re cry
Re: A Good Programmer That Lives In Lagos Needed by seyezy: 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
Am yoruba, Ogun state as origin to be precise. You can whatsapp me or call me on 08030438954. I will b waiting for call...
Re: A Good Programmer That Lives In Lagos Needed by Whytelyon(m): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
Doesn't make sense. So yorubas are the only programmers on 3rd world.

Go away with your miniature knowledge. You discriminate even on nairaland.
Re: A Good Programmer That Lives In Lagos Needed by guru01(m): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
I wonder why this topic is still alive.
The poster is immature and senseless to post such a discriminating topic on this board.

1 Like

Re: A Good Programmer That Lives In Lagos Needed by SeunLanLege(m): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
guru01:
I wonder why this topic is still alive.
The poster is immature and senseless to post such a discriminating topic on this board.

was about to say the samething.

what does being yoruba have to do with your skills as a web developer?

1 Like

Re: A Good Programmer That Lives In Lagos Needed by noordean(m): 6:30am On Nov 01, 2016
There's something people don't get in the Op's post. The person should "understand" Yoruba not the person must be a Yoruba. There are many Igbos and Hausa in Lagos that understand Yoruba very well, and only the Op knows the reason for saying so.

1 Like

Re: A Good Programmer That Lives In Lagos Needed by Whytelyon(m): 6:44am On Nov 01, 2016
noordean:
There's something people don't get in the Op's post. The person should "understand" Yoruba not the person must be a Yoruba. There are many Igbos and Hausa in Lagos that understand Yoruba very well, and only the Op knows the reason for saying so.

I speak English, ibo, yoruba, small Hausa, hear little efik, speak Spanish, hear little Turkish and little Russian. Now I want to ask you something, if I decided to put other tribes aside I don't think I would have even known a bit of what I know today.

When did Microsoft, zend framework, linus trovalds, sun microsystems etc stamp it and say programming is meant for the yorubas? The same segregatory syndrome is what left nigeria in this peril we are in now don't you think so? If Obama was segregated America wouldn't have been great today, today the most powerful black-man in the UK is a Nigerian, if not bringing people together, how do you have ideas?

Judge with what you see. Not what u think. This guy op is the most immature fellow I have ever seen.
Re: A Good Programmer That Lives In Lagos Needed by talk2hb1(m): 7:53am On Nov 01, 2016
Whytelyon:

I speak English, ibo, yoruba, small Hausa, hear little efik, speak Spanish, hear little Turkish and little Russian. Now I want to ask you something, if I decided to put other tribes aside I don't think I would have even known a bit of what I know today.

When did Microsoft, zend framework, linus trovalds, sun microsystems etc stamp it and say programming is meant for the yorubas? The same segregatory syndrome is what left nigeria in this peril we are in now don't you think so? If Obama was segregated America wouldn't have been great today, today the most powerful black-man in the UK is a Nigerian, if not bringing people together, how do you have ideas?

Judge with what you see. Not what u think. This guy op is the most immature fellow I have ever seen.
(When Communicating with Humans ) I speak Hausa, Yoruba, French, English, Arabic, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, and Fulfude.
And (When communicating with Machines and Spirits) Java, JavaScript, PHP, Python, C#, C, & HTML
Re: A Good Programmer That Lives In Lagos Needed by sleepingdemon: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2016
I think You guys are taking this issue so far, and i guess its as a result of misinterpretation.
The op said "understand Yoruba". This does not necessarily mean the person must be Yourba.
Ever for once than trying to bash him wonder if the application he is trying to create is "Yoruba" specific? like we have some french specific or spanish specific applications?

The main tribalistic people are you people that do not look at the full context of a sentence before bashing people.

3 Likes

Re: A Good Programmer That Lives In Lagos Needed by CodeHouse: 10:46am On Nov 01, 2016
Hi all, I have worked with the OP before and he is not what you termed him to be, and we understand that English language is an official language for communication, perhaps the language preference is an added advantage based on the OP's requirement and note that I am not Yoruba
Re: A Good Programmer That Lives In Lagos Needed by payne4real(m): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=CodeHouse post=50675233]Hi all, I have worked with the OP before and he is not what you termed him to be, and we understand that English language is an official language for communication, perhaps the language preference is an added advantage based on the OP's requirement and note that I am not Yoruba
Re: A Good Programmer That Lives In Lagos Needed by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
^^^Hey, you cannot just go around yelling blue murder up-and-dan.

2 Likes

Re: A Good Programmer That Lives In Lagos Needed by Cooldude68(m): 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
Whytelyon:
Doesn't make sense. So yorubas are the only programmers on 3rd world.

Go away with your miniature knowledge. You discriminate even on nairaland.
What if the app is one that requires a sound knowledge of Yoruba language?
It could be a Yoruba novel or something in that line.
It's wrong to jump into conclusions just like that!

1 Like

Re: A Good Programmer That Lives In Lagos Needed by FincoApps(m): 11:36am On Dec 06, 2016
Cooldude68:

What if the app is one that requires a sound knowledge of Yoruba language?
It could be a Yoruba novel or something in that line.
It's wrong to jump into conclusions just like that!

EXACTLY.... I dunno why people are sounding so angry.... Someone like me is the real tribalistic and racist person sef

If I were the OP, my requirement would be "You must understand English well. AND YOU MUST KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AM AND I'M"

1 Like

Re: A Good Programmer That Lives In Lagos Needed by junkle: 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
learn any programming language
http://www.codinggithub.com

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 33 Year-old Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $3 Million Edtech Company / Let's Beta Test Your Web App... / Is University Degree Really Important For Tech Journey And Getting A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.