Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Pictures Of Lady Walking On Tiny Rope - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of Lady Walking On Tiny Rope (999 Views)

Pictures Of Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar And Others In 40 Years Time / Zambia Footballer Caught Walking Unclad In Opponent's Dressing Room Before Match / CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Lady Walking On Tiny Rope by Oladipos(m): 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
How many of you can do this?

Re: Pictures Of Lady Walking On Tiny Rope by spinna: 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
dang that girls got huge balls
Re: Pictures Of Lady Walking On Tiny Rope by MrTemple(m): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
Men, dis girl get very big scrotum sha!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Lady Walking On Tiny Rope by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
With a safety harness, why not? She should try the same without a harness, only then would I get wowed.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Walking On Tiny Rope by drstan(m): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2016
charix:
With a safety harness, why not? She should try the same without a harness, only then would I get wowed.
bros forget that tin oo..safety or no safety i no do
Re: Pictures Of Lady Walking On Tiny Rope by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
drstan:
bros forget that tin oo..safety or no safety i no do
Hence the reason Africa stays backward in an ever developing world. White people take risks sometimes unnecessary but most times to the benefit of their people's advancement knowing life doesn't end with them alone. Africans like their own lives too much and try their best to not achieve anything if it involves danger.
If Marie Curie stayed timid I highly doubt life saving x-rays heavily used today in medicine would've come into existence. Know how she died? Accidental self-induced cancer.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Walking On Tiny Rope by drstan(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
charix:

Hence the reason Africa stays backward in an ever developing world. White people take risks sometimes unnecessary but most times to the benefit of their people's advancement knowing life doesn't end with them alone. Africans like their own lives too much and try their best to not achieve anything if it involves danger.
If Marie Curie stayed timid I highly doubt life saving x-rays heavily used today in medicine would've come into existence. Know how she died? Accidental self-induced cancer.
i agree with you, but if one must take risk, it should be a risk that will impact life, talking about risk am a great "calculated" risk taker, but on the above i said no no.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Walking On Tiny Rope by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
drstan:
i agree with you, but if one must take risk, it should be a risk that would impact life, talking about risk am a great "calculated" risk taker, but on the above i said no no.
The more risk takers our country breeds the better off we'd turn. Majority of graduates sit back and wait on the government to provide jobs. The government's trying to dissuade the masses from doing such by encouraging the well-educated masses to engage in unskilled labour.
If people took risks, a lot of graduates would go into enterpreneourship using meagre funds than wait hand to mouth for an unserious government.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Walking On Tiny Rope by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
drstan:
i agree with you, but if one must take risk, it should be a risk that will impact life, talking about risk am a great "calculated" risk taker, but on the above i said no no.
It may not look calculated to you but she can make money off the skill. Anyone whose watched the movie the walk knows people would pay to see others risk their lives.
We're both spending time and data commenting on the picture. If properly monetized we would pay money and still agree or disagree on the subject.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Walking On Tiny Rope by drstan(m): 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
charix:

It may not look calculated to you but she can make money off the skill. Anyone whose watched the movie the walk knows people would pay to see others risk their lives.
We're both spending time and data commenting on the picture. If properly monetized we would pay money and still agree or disagree on the subject.
true talk bro.

(1) (Reply)

LA LIGA VIDEO: Atlético Madrid Vs Real Madrid 0-3 2016 All Goals & Highlights / German-nigerian Right Back Defy Orders From His Father / Barcelona Robbed, Malaga 2- 0 Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.