Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Are You Experienced In Importing UK Used Clothes? I Need Some Information. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Experienced In Importing UK Used Clothes? I Need Some Information. (424 Views)

How To I Start Importing UK Used Iphones? / Have You Experienced The Benefits Of Microsoft Teams? / Do You Need Assistance In Importing Your Goods From CHINA OR TURKEY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Experienced In Importing UK Used Clothes? I Need Some Information. by silvaline: 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hi everyone. Please I need helpful information and advice from anyone involved in uk used clothes importation business because I have someone in the uk who wants to engage in it, while I assist to do necessary groundwork in Nigeria.

1. How to source quality and reliable wholesale suppliers and where they are located in the uk.

2. To test the viability of the business, wants to start small. What is the minimum quantity from suppliers and cost, also best way to ship.

3. Will the goods be sent to Cotonou or direct to Nigeria apparently used clothes are banned in Nigeria.

4. How long will it take to wholesale a bale considering the quality and being a newcomer in the business.

Every information and help you can offer would be appreciated and if there is anything I haven't covered or should know please point that out. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Experience Shared On Small Businesses Done Successfully / Business Partner/ Investor Needed For A Legitimate Company In Ikeja / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.