Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Which Country Is Closer To Hell Fire - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is Closer To Hell Fire (830 Views)

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / Relocating To An African Country: Is It Worth It? / Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Is Closer To Hell Fire by MrTour: 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
My three year old son is getting used to realities in life and this afternoon he took me by surprise.

I was busy and he called my attention and asked me:

Which country is closer to hell?

Nairalanders I'm really confused and I don't know the answer to this tough question. Please assist me in answering his question.

I would like to know the country you think is closer to hell and the reason why.

CC: Justwise
DisGuy

Let's go to the permanent site
Re: Which Country Is Closer To Hell Fire by MrTour: 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
I'm confused cry
Re: Which Country Is Closer To Hell Fire by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Closer To Hell Fire by justwise(m): 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
MrTour:
My three year old son is getting used to realities in life and this afternoon he took me by surprise.

I was busy and he called my attention and asked me:

Which country is closer to hell?

Nairalanders I'm really confused and I don't know the answer to this tough question. Please assist me in answering his question.

I would like to know the country you think is closer to hell and the reason why.

CC: Justwise
DisGuy

Let's go to the permanent site

Federal republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Closer To Hell Fire by deriod(m): 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
Yemen or syria
Re: Which Country Is Closer To Hell Fire by arena07: 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
justwise:

Federal republic of Nigeria
hahaha na wa for u ooo
Re: Which Country Is Closer To Hell Fire by elijah101(m): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
if they ask me this question again for my next life .. my answer will still be FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Because i am sure the Country wahala go extend reach my next life .. though na for another country my parents go for born me sha ..

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Closer To Hell Fire by guttentag(m): 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
Tell your son, he is already in the Coutry
Re: Which Country Is Closer To Hell Fire by Akinlekanwr(m): 12:24am On Nov 01, 2016
LMFAO. I really don't know the country, but the closest town to hell is Salem. If you can figure the country where Salem is located, you have your answer.

(1) (Reply)

Are There Benefits Of Using An Agent To Fill Your Visa Application? / BREAKING: Luxury Bus Plunges Into Lagos Canal / Obudu Mountain Resort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.