Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House (7238 Views)

Nollywood Is Full Of Disgusting Lesbians - Jennifer Obodo, Actress / Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress / Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
And all the shakara that girl must have been doing on the streets just might have been more than that of Kim Kardashian oh!!

Lol… A Twitter user, recently, shared this photo of the bathroom a very beautiful lady who used to live in his property, used.

Yeah well… what can we say?! grin

http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/10/landlord-post-photo-of-disgusting.html?m=1

Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
tongue
: cc lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, myndy44

Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by Airforce1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
Most naija girls are naturally dirty

I'm not surprised.

Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by saintCaligula(m): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
Most ladies can relate to the picture.... They know themselves very well even the ones on this thread.... let me tell you all, every makeup and shakara is packaging.... wait till we see your kitchen and bathroom..

Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by Doctorfitz: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
Many naija girls are dirty,its jst d truth and its bitter.

Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by Young03(m): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
The landlord must be stupid for posting the lady's pix on internet
what WS the state of the bathroom before her arrival?

Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by docmoses(m): 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
Young03:
The landlord must be stupid for posting the lady's pix on internet

what WS the state of the bathroom before her arrival?
you are stupid for insulting the landlord

17 Likes

Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
docmoses:
you are stupid for insulting the landlord
Loool! Are you the Landlord's son sir?

Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by docmoses(m): 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
Enypie:

Loool! Are you the Landlord's son sir?
yes ma
You fine oo

Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by maxti: 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
Lies!
Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by Laveda(f): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
So she bathes inside such dirty tub? I don't believe. undecided

Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by ebukahandsome(m): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
Is she a cucumbist?

Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by Shol3(f): 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
Now I can't eat my food anymore embarassed

Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by FreeSpirited: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
this story is not complete without 'before' and 'after' picture of the bathroom

Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by LesbianBoy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
Dirty girl! But she has a fvckable big ass though kiss kiss
Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by LesbianBoy(m): 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
Shol3:

embarassed

Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by LesbianBoy(m): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
saintCaligula:
Most ladies can relate to the picture....
They know themselves very well even the ones on this thread....
let me tell you all, every makeup and shakara is packaging....
wait till we see your kitchen and bathroom..

Na only that one? Wait until you OFF their dress, bra and pant! Wetin you go see eh...you nor go fit eat again! grin grin grin grin yet if you dey toast dem go dey do like say dem nor dey go toilet angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
Chaii!! Oga landlord why grin grin
Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by saintCaligula(m): 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Na only that one? Wait until you OFF their dress, bra and pant! Wetin you go see eh...you nor go fit eat again! grin grin grin grin yet if you dey toast dem go dey do like say dem nor dey go toilet angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lol exactly....
some have foul odour down there...
Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by DozieInc(m): 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
The landlord must be really angry at the tenant...no chillz

Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by Doctorfitz: 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nigerian girls, chai chai..they can't lay bed can't sweep d room u both slept in,hw dem wan take clean bathroom and toilet..*pukes*

Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by LOVEGINO(m): 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
FreeSpirited:
this story is not complete without 'before' and 'after' picture of the bathroom
lol! Bros u re right oo cheesy
Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 01, 2016
That bathroom looks like what has been abandoned for ages and does not look like what was used and intentionally left unkept. I doubt if water has even touched the bathroom tiles in eons.

I refuse to believe this lie! angry

Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by Samlapa: 1:20am On Nov 01, 2016
na wa o!

Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by samuelchimmy(m): 2:55am On Nov 01, 2016
op this news is old na!!!! Haha!!!!!
Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 01, 2016
Is she Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa??
Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by sevantex(m): 7:44am On Nov 01, 2016
abuayman:
Osee name checkers crew!
Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by sevantex(m): 7:44am On Nov 01, 2016
abuayman:
Osee name checkers crew!
Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by Tonymic4life(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2016
Shol3:
. C dem, dem don dey form porshe. D girl fit b one of those nairalanders wey go come hear dey form. Lol grin come here dey form. Lol

Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by teekay213(m): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2016
i get many of dem.tell them you are comin their house am not in is what u hear.
Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 01, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by lalasticlala(m): 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2016

Your Thought-what Is Cossy Orjiakor Is Doing Here? / Runs Girl, You Took This N*ked Pic In Your Sugar Daddy’s Room -chika Ike Slammed / Traditional And White Wedding photos of Wazobia FM OAP Igos and Linda