Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House (7254 Views)

Nollywood Is Full Of Disgusting Lesbians - Jennifer Obodo, Actress / Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress / Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by iyatrustee(f): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
My logical mind does not believe this story.

It reeks of a guy who is trying to get back at a girl.

Which kind landlord does this? what exactly is he aiming to achieve?

i might be wrong though!
Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by Chrissammy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
iyatrustee:
My logical mind does not believe this story.

It reeks of a guy who is trying to get back at a girl.

Which kind landlord does this? what exactly is he aiming to achieve?

i might be wrong though!

i think you're right, because this does not make any sense, which kind of landlord would do this? is he in insane. From the look of things that bathroom looks too old, that should be in a ruined building. this should be the handwork of one of does foolish boys looking for means to get back at a girl.
Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
Most LADIES are pathognomonically dirty...
Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by stchinedu: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
Young03:
The landlord must be stupid for posting the lady's pix on internet

what WS the state of the bathroom before her arrival?

Did you just ask the question for fun or you are for real?

Even if the bathroom was like that before she came in, living in a house with a bathroom that dirty tells a lot about her personality.

The question still remains..."was that the bathroom and toilet she used?"

BTW

The story may not be true...but if it is true, she has no justification.
Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by iyatrustee(f): 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
Chrissammy:

i think you're right, because this does not make any sense, which kind of landlord would do this? is he in insane. From the look of things that bathroom looks too old, that should be in a ruined building. this should be the handwork of one of does foolish boys looking for means to get back at a girl.

Exactly!

Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by Sotayoarot(m): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
ebukahandsome:
Is she a cucumbist?
Dis guy sef... I hail oo
Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by oglalasioux(m): 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
The lady lives there but she doesn't use the bathroom.
Re: Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House by peaceMma(f): 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
dx is disgusting.. yhu come post am here Abi?

Hilarious ! Meet American Rapper Meek Mill's ' Nigerian Father' (photos) / Linda Ikeji Films Herself Under Water With Her Brothers Iphone 7 / Actress Chizzy Alichi Shares Swimming Pool Photos