Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,479 members, 7,958,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

If You Are The Owner Of Techn.me You Need To Ear This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Are The Owner Of Techn.me You Need To Ear This (515 Views)

Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything / Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts / Babatunde Oyedepo Is Not The Owner Of Naijagistlive, Admin Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are The Owner Of Techn.me You Need To Ear This by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
Today was searching the web i cant believe what am seeing .
The owner of techn.me copied all my content from loudtips and from a indian friend of mine pcmate he contacted me to warn to stop that . please stop publishing any of our blog post on your blog that shows am an asset even if you want to please try to edit it dont copy word to word because when i strike your site will go down on google
Re: If You Are The Owner Of Techn.me You Need To Ear This by yomalex(m): 2:02am On Nov 01, 2016
Does the site not have a contact page, comment form or .....
Re: If You Are The Owner Of Techn.me You Need To Ear This by itsmisterdavid: 2:41am On Nov 02, 2016
SEND THEM DCMA SHARP SHARP

(1) (Reply)

Help With Domain Registration / Hottest In Demand!! / Website Developer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.