Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Terrible Accident Killed 4 Student Of Fed.government Girls College Oyo (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Terrible Accident Killed 4 Student Of Fed.government Girls College Oyo (photos) (1166 Views)

Students Of NKST Girls College Involved In Accident In Benue State. Photos / Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos / A Nairalander Visits Ado Awaye Suspended Lake In Oyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrible Accident Killed 4 Student Of Fed.government Girls College Oyo (photos) by tiwaz(m): 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
Atleast four students of the Federal Government Girls College Oyo state reportedly lost their lives today after a Lorry carrying garri, fell on a commercial bus conveying them to school yesterday. According to residents of the town, the accident happened at Sabo market in Oyo state.

The accident was caused by bad portions of the road. The remains of the deceased have been deposited in a morgue.

http://www.ngyab.com/2016/10/31/9303/

Re: Terrible Accident Killed 4 Student Of Fed.government Girls College Oyo (photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
No wonder! I didn't see anybody in that market today.
Re: Terrible Accident Killed 4 Student Of Fed.government Girls College Oyo (photos) by princefunmmy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
Eyah.. That Sabo road is so damn bad, I just can't imagine driving on that road, I just take a bike to the school whenever I want to visit there
Re: Terrible Accident Killed 4 Student Of Fed.government Girls College Oyo (photos) by Young03(m): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
Na chineke na bata nkpuru obi ha na ndiokwa

Amen

(1) (Reply)

Here are The World Biggest And Busiest Airports As At April, 2018 / How To Obtain Ur Intl' Passport Easily And Fast!! / View Of Train Driving Through Ikeja Market (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.