Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Happy New Month, Its November, Never Give Up - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month, Its November, Never Give Up (2183 Views)

Happy New Month From Spectrum Phones Ltd / Happy New Month / Happy New Month To All Our Readers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month, Its November, Never Give Up by legit9ja(m): 11:07am On Nov 01, 2017
Welcome to the month of November, since its a new month you should be receiving several good wish text for the month from friends, family and lovers. However, I’m wishing you all a happy new month and all the good things that comes with the month.

Here is My Message to Our Legit Readers:

November is the second to the last month of the year 2017, nevertheless you might have made so many plans, set goals, and also might have desired to achieve several thing at the start of the year. Never give up on yourself, cause God will never give up on you, God has not brought you this far to leave you.

Be Thankful for the gift of life, cause with life there is hope!

HAPPY NEW MONTH!
#StayBlessed

http://www.legit9ja.com/2017/11/happy-new-month-november-never-give-message-legit-readers.html

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Lost Everything Because Of My Leaked Nude Video – Widow / Tinubu-shettima Ticket And Kabiru Boko Haram . / Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.