Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story (19445 Views)

University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) / Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second / University Of Ibadan Law Student Jumps To Her Death During A Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by BarrElChapo(m): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2016
OP i couldn't stop laughing congrats but on another note this your failed contact seems to the exact one that is currently, touting himself around that he can work the posting this that.. when i asked a friend he said the guy will do it for 20k, when i checked the guy out he is actually a doctor that works in the medical department not whatever he is claiming to be and he's name starts with a U wink ... is he d same person, so i can save the younger ones from this scam artiste lolzz

2 Likes

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by Tolupage(m): 9:14am On Nov 02, 2016
wow!!!! may God be with you.
You're so funny, very impressive, @ 1st I thought it was some of NL fictions

1 Like

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 02, 2016
I couldn't stop laughing.. Nice write-up op

2 Likes

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by Excelboi(m): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2016
didijay:
Nice write up.. but which year was this? Because thosr of us in uniuyo have not known our admission status talkless of where we are going to
My school BUK too never know how far o up till now. Don't know what's wrong.

1 Like

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by waywardpikin: 10:23am On Nov 02, 2016
uhuru2015:
Lol! Yes o, so I heard. I am really looking forth for the NYSC thing. Lol...Thanks a lot Snr...

Great write up bro, we are in the same boat. Given your law posting gone wrong experience now, which state do you really want to serve in?

1 Like

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by ephi123(f): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2016
Uhuru2015, you write so well, it almost felt like I was reading a gripping story. People like you are needed in the Literature section.

All the best with your NYSC in Yola, you will be fine and make it through successfully.

cheers

1 Like

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin Humor reloaded!!

Congratulations on your posting.. Just maybe, you are the one to take 'Yoya' by speed grin..

10 days to NYSC Call up letters.. This exercise will be repeating itself soon cheesy..

2 Likes

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by Talk2Bella(f): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
now am scared cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by TheLawTheLegal: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
Come Walter Abah...uhuru2015. So you will wake up at night just to take beer? The guy that had the dream in your story, I guess made a first class.

1 Like

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
sisisioge:
The comic angle to your gist is lovely...well done.

God may really have a beautiful plan for you counsel, you need to see beyond your norm. By the way, Yola is a beautiful place with beautiful people...try to enjoy your time there.

May the good Lord shield you in the shadows of His palms.
Thanks a lot. Yola is awesome. I really had a good time there and I will visit there next year as I ended uቀ making lots of friends in Yola. Wonderful guys and ladies grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
bocin500:
Very captivating write up. The choice of words, narrative style and ease with which you brought a blend of reality and comedy is a skill only master writers possess. Thanks for sharing and above all, please consider writing as a profession. If you ask me, you sure have what it takes!
Thanks a lot Sir. I feel honoured and enkindled by your words. Bless you!
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
BarrElChapo:
OP i couldn't stop laughing congrats but on another note this your failed contact seems to the exact one that is currently, touting himself around that he can work the posting this that.. when i asked a friend he said the guy will do it for 20k, when i checked the guy out he is actually a doctor that works in the medical department not whatever he is claiming to be and he's name starts with a U wink ... is he d same person, so i can save the younger ones from this scam artiste lolzz
Lol! No he is not. The friend I referred to is actually a lecturer in Bwari..Thanks man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
Tolupage:
wow!!!! may God be with you.

You're so funny, very impressive, @ 1st I thought it was some of NL fictions
Lol! Thanks man..
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ujuhot:
I couldn't stop laughing.. Nice write-up op
Lol! Thanks a lot Uju di Hot cool wink

1 Like

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
Excelboi:
My school BUK too never know how far o up till now. Don't know what's wrong.
Just chill bro..Your ቀosting will be out soon. Good luck.
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
waywardpikin:

Great write up bro, we are in the same boat. Given your law posting gone wrong experience now, which state do you really want to serve in?
Lol! Given my exቀerience with law school ቀosting my broda, anywhere I am ቀosted to I will serve there o. Once beaten twice shy grin grin grin
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
ephi123:
Uhuru2015, you write so well, it almost felt like I was reading a gripping story. People like you are needed in the Literature section.

All the best with your NYSC in Yola, you will be fine and make it through successfully.

cheers
Awww! Thanks a lot dear for your kind words. I will visit literature section more often now that you have ቀromቀted me. wink
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
grin grin grin grin Humor reloaded!!

Congratulations on your posting.. Just maybe, you are the one to take 'Yoya' by speed grin..

10 days to NYSC Call up letters.. This exercise will be repeating itself soon cheesy..
My mind is made uቀ for the NYSC own o...wherever they send me.....I dey go o cheesy :DThanks a lot.
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
Talk2Bella:
now am scared cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol! Don't be o and ቀray for God's will o... wink
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
TheLawTheLegal:
Come Walter Abah...uhuru2015. So you will wake up at night just to take beer? The guy that had the dream in your story, I guess made a first class.
Lol!!! Who is ቀiercing my veil like this nah? grin grin grin Yea, the guy that dreamt made a first class o...God is really good to me and my guys wink wink wink who are you

1 Like

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
Beetee1:
Waooooo, best write-up of the year
But honestly is a good place to be, I was there also for service as an engrn. Graduate, left there back for lagos after service when my Gfriend claimed she can't settle down there. But now we are both there doing very fine in our endeavors with her refusing to go to Lag even for Xmas. She's just so much njoying the place.
It is well with u bro
Lol! Wow! Congrats to you and your babe. You mean she likes the weather too Thanks a lot man.
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
joinnow:
Bros you cause your challenge.
Even bible/koran said pride b4 fall
You brag about Abuja connection .
Similar to a guy that got the inform that he has been given scholarship he went to church the next Sunday and give testimony.do you know after that testimony he never got scholarship documents or even the scholarship.
A lady also start bragging that her USA friend is coming to marry her.A week to when he be arriving Nigeria he was set up and arrested and jail in USA
The girl cry tire.
Lesson in life
Always keep your mouth shut
Ok bro. Noted. wink
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
sinhin:
My brother

May you find absolute peace in Yola and the day you return home back to your people; may you return to them in peace and bring peace upon them... Don't be sad for it's all meant to be.
Amen. I am back safely. Thanks man.
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
praxs:
So whats wrung with yola? Nothing like bomb or shootings here, just pple with there normal lives. Wish u the best and enjoy every bit of ur time dere. Least i forgot, am a lecturer in AUN. Hop we cross path someday
Yes, you are right Yola is awesome save for the weather though. cheesy I had a good time and I enjoyed AUN facilities greatly grin grin Beautiful school. cool Thanks sir. I will DM you when next I visit. smiley
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by Talk2Bella(f): 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
uhuru2015:
Lol! Don't be o and ቀray for God's will o... wink

Haven't even registered cos of fear smiley
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
bitingcool:
U write beautifully, the response and attitude of your 'abuja helper' cracked me up. 'Maybe you will become Turaki Adamawa'. Hope to read more from you.
Lol...Don't mind him, I sent this to him and he was like "was
that how you felt" undecided undecided I no blame him cheesy cheesy
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
Op, nice one, congratulations.
Btw, as a potential bencher or San/AGM, you tried bribing your way through school, even though you are eloquent and sound brilliant.
What you did tantamount to perversion of due process, also a corrupt act, just the way our politicians are doing.
Thanks. Congrats still.
Bribing my way I dab for you bros wink Thanks still.
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
vectoh:
This made my day already...funny man.! 'i closed my eyes and prayed' this was really funny...grin
Lol! Thanks a lot cheesy
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
MizFrances:
Lmao
Very nice.
I just finished from Enugu campus. Congrats to us
lol! Congrats Suቀer Lioness... You read law too?

1 Like

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
djeezy:
Lol. I know the feeling. Relax law school usually post people to their first choice if you applied early enough from your school.
Not any more bros. The thing don CHANGE grin
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Haven't even registered cos of fear smiley
Yekቀa undecided But you know the earlier the better. where do you have in mind?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bida Polytechnic students unable to pay school fees after losing money to MMM / UNILAG VC Professor Adetokunbo Babatunde Sofoluwe Is Dead? / Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.