Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story (19440 Views)

University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) / Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second / University Of Ibadan Law Student Jumps To Her Death During A Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by OlujobaSamuel: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
uhuru2015:
Bribing my way I dab for you bros wink Thanks still.
i never meant it about you paying to excel pls, you know the part am refering to. nothing in your writeup suggest such, neither am i having such notion about you.
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by TheLawTheLegal: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
uhuru2015:
Lol!!! Who is ቀiercing my veil like this nah? grin grin grin Yea, the guy that dreamt made a first class o...God is really good to me and my guys wink wink wink who are you
Lol...You described yourself so well that anybody who knows you and reads this will easily decipher that you are the owner of the moniker.

I am in 2014 set. I won't tell you my name Fr Abah

1 Like

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by ephi123(f): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
uhuru2015:
Awww! Thanks a lot dear for your kind words. I will visit literature section more often now that you have ቀromቀted me. wink

You're welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by Talk2Bella(f): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
uhuru2015:
Yekቀa undecided But you know the earlier the better. where do you have in mind?

I already know I'd be posted to the north

1 Like

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by lanre211(m): 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
uhuru2015:
What are you insinuating

have seen the write up somewhere three days ago..... and am not seeing any link that shows its from a blog or a forum.....
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by Excelboi(m): 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
uhuru2015:
Just chill bro..Your ቀosting will be out soon. Good luck.
It's out at last... Just admission, no posting yet.

1 Like

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
lanre211:

have seen the write up somewhere three days ago..... and am not seeing any link that shows its from a blog or a forum.....
OK. I am the author sir. It was published first on: Sirwellsblog, Ultimatium77blog and thenakedconvos. As the author I reserve the right to publish it on other platforms.

1 Like

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
Excelboi:
It's out at last... Just admission, no posting yet.
Lol... Congrats my learned friend. The posting too will be out at the appointed time.

1 Like

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Lol... You can't be so sure. This posting thing is done randomly I guess. But in any case, visiting Northern Nigeria is an experience every Southern Nigerian should have. smiley
Talk2Bella:

Lol... You can't be so sure. This posting thing is done randomly I guess. But in any case, visiting Northern Nigeria is an experience every Southern Nigerian should have.
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by Talk2Bella(f): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
uhuru2015:
Lol... You can't be so sure. This posting thing is done randomly I guess. But in any case, visiting Northern Nigeria is an experience every Southern Nigerian should have. smiley Lol... You can't be so sure. This posting thing is done randomly I guess. But in any case, visiting Northern Nigeria is an experience every Southern Nigerian should have.

Alright fingers crossed wink

1 Like

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
TheLawTheLegal:

Lol...You described yourself so well that anybody who knows you and reads this will easily decipher that you are the owner of the moniker.

Lol!!! Wait a minute, there is only one person that calls me Fr. Abah, in that class and that's Patiyke... Did I just pierce your moniker veil
TheLawTheLegal:

Lol!!! Wait a minute, there is only one person that calls me Fr. Abah, in that class and that's Patiyke... Did I just pierce your moniker veil
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Lol.. Okay.. I wish to know your final destination come November 21st wink
Talk2Bella:

Lol.. Okay.. I wish to know your final destination come November 21st
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by Talk2Bella(f): 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
uhuru2015:
Lol.. Okay.. I wish to know your final destination come November 21st wink Lol.. Okay.. I wish to know your final destination come November 21st

Alright dear smiley

1 Like

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by djeezy(m): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
uhuru2015:
Not any more bros. The thing don CHANGE grin
e no change. I be 2015 set na. And I got abuja. Most of us got our first choices. Some who were posted to Yola and Kano went late. By the time they got there the place was full and they refereed them to Abj and they were taken In. That is how they got lucky lol.

1 Like

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Alright dear smiley
Thanks dear
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
djeezy:
e no change. I be 2015 set na. And I got abuja. Most of us got our first choices. Some who were posted to Yola and Kano went late. By the time they got there the place was full and they refereed them to Abj and they were taken In. That is how they got lucky lol.
Lol!! Are you serious? What happened to my Alma mater then? We registered on the day the portal was opened but we all got randomly posted. When is your call?
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by djeezy(m): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
uhuru2015:
Lol!! Are you serious? What happened to my Alma mater then? We registered on the day the portal was opened but we all got randomly posted. When is your call?
hehehe pele. On the 29th. Morning. Yours?
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by lanre211(m): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
uhuru2015:
OK. I am the author sir. It was published first on: Sirwellsblog, Ultimatium77blog and thenakedconvos. As the author I reserve the right to publish it on other platforms.

okay sir..... i rest ma case....

1 Like

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
wink
djeezy:
Lol... 29th afternoon. Let's meet for a selfie na before or after your call? wink
djeezy:
Lol... 29th afternoon. Let's meet for a selfie na before or after your call?
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by TheLawTheLegal: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
uhuru2015:
Lol!!! Wait a minute, there is only one person that calls me Fr. Abah, in that class and that's Patiyke... Did I just pierce your moniker veil Lol!!! Wait a minute, there is only one person that calls me Fr. Abah, in that class and that's Patiyke... Did I just pierce your moniker veil

Lol...You did not only pierce it, you scattered it.
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by djeezy(m): 12:37am On Nov 03, 2016
uhuru2015:
wink Lol... 29th afternoon. Let's meet for a selfie na before or after your call? wink Lol... 29th afternoon. Let's meet for a selfie na before or after your call?
Okay no problem

1 Like

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 2:33am On Nov 03, 2016
cool
TheLawTheLegal:

TheLawTheLegal:

Another Nairaland moniker pierced. Feeling like boss...lol... I hail thee my brother...

1 Like

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 2:35am On Nov 03, 2016
djeezy:
Okay no problem
I will DM you then.
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by MizFrances(f): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2016
uhuru2015:
lol! Congrats Suቀer Lioness... You read law too?
Yeaah I did

1 Like

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by ntutu(m): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
Okoto Mbe.......One bottle of Hennesy on your call to Bar eve with them boys...heheheheh

1 Like

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 1:53am On Nov 04, 2016
MizFrances:

Yeaah I did
oh that's good. I thought I knew everyone in your class till now. Lol! Congrats once more...

1 Like

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 1:54am On Nov 04, 2016
ntutu:
Okoto Mbe.......One bottle of Hennesy on your call to Bar eve with them boys...heheheheh
Lol.. ntutu.. udu.. I know what you can do... onye uwa
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by MizFrances(f): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
uhuru2015:
oh that's good. I thought I knew everyone in your class till now. Lol! Congrats once more...
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by princessayesha(f): 7:40am On Nov 10, 2016
My brother you should be happy....am still waiting for posting cry
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 5:07am On Nov 12, 2016
princessayesha:
My brother you should be happy....am still waiting for posting cry
You should be posted by now?
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by princessayesha(f): 2:16am On Nov 13, 2016
uhuru2015:
You should be posted by now?
Yes...Abj
Re: When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story by uhuru2015: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2016
princessayesha:

Yes...Abj
OK. that's good. congrats dear. remember the reading starts from day one. all the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Donates Technology Centre To Ambrose Ali University (AAU) / Bida Polytechnic students unable to pay school fees after losing money to MMM / UNILAG VC Professor Adetokunbo Babatunde Sofoluwe Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.