Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,715 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

Why I Love Video Games - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why I Love Video Games (1046 Views)

13 Overhyped Video Games That Failed Miserably After They Got Released / Hilarious Video Games Meme / 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Love Video Games by Krystale: 8:04am On Nov 01, 2016
I was like everybody before, i loved games like the average game player. But, there was this game freak leashed in me.
Back my early gaming days i played java games on my phones and i was like that was ok. Though i watched a couple of good graphics animated movies as a kid, when i turned to a teen and got more 'visual' i was blown a good graphics animations. Whenever i watched there films 70% of the fun comes from the good graphics rendering.
While watching satellite tv a day, i saw the trailer of assassin's creed and was like wow a game with such graphics, that is the first good graphics game i saw. Since then, it was like that memory hid in my mind till the day i got my first smartphone with a good screen resolution and played the temple run with good graphics, man! That was when my sense for good graphics game became totally triggered. Now thats what unleashed the game freak in me. You know the graphics i enjoy in animated movies i get it in games and better still the games are like films i get involv
Re: Why I Love Video Games by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
Temple run initiate

(1) (Reply)

Best Upcoming Tech From CES 2017 / Dream Soccer League : Napoli Vs Chelsea (0-2) / Mortal Kombat 11: All Fatal Blows (including Those Of Frost And Shao Kahn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.