Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? (1733 Views)

African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / 57-Year-Old Woman Welcomes Her 1st Child With Her 62-Year-Old Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? by ikorodureporta: 8:25am On Nov 01, 2016
cool

Re: Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? by finally1(m): 8:26am On Nov 01, 2016
never hell no
Re: Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2016
Sure.dat 4 protectn.nd afterall the dogs is my.

1 Like

Re: Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? by orunto27: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2016
GOD IS DOG. IN A. MANGER.
Re: Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? by Mynd44: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2016
Absolutely yes. I woukd prefer that cute dog to any human nanny sometimes sef

3 Likes

Re: Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? by Winneygirl(f): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2016
A well trained dog will not harm the child. However, it is irresponsible to leave a child in the care of an animal.
Re: Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? by taryour(f): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2016
oh all well and good. when the dog gets to hungry and looses it's memory for a second, that baby will be the best option for lunch. iranu
Re: Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? by sisisioge: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2016
Yes! So long as he's a friend of the family. With him, even mosquitoes will be afraid to bite my little champion grin
Re: Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? by sisisioge: 10:01am On Nov 01, 2016
Mynd44:
Absolutely yes. I woukd prefer that cute dog to any human nanny sometimes sef

Myyyyyynd, are u sure you don't want us to born the baby together? That dog is cute sef...with his scary head grin grin grin
Re: Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? by Dyt(f): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2016
Yes
Over and over
Re: Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2016
No.

Some year ago, CNN featured the news of a 4 year old baby who was mauled by the house dog. Cant forget that in a hurry.
Re: Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? by Mynd44: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2016
Gaborone:
No.

Some year ago, CNN featured the news of a 4 year old baby who was mauled by the house dog. Can forget that in a hurry.

Lets also find out how many human nannies have killed the baby they are paid to watch and comoare the stats.

Ciao

4 Likes

Re: Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2016
Mynd44:

Lets also find out how many human nannies have killed the baby they are paid to watch and comoare the stats.

Ciao

Nice one, but I'm sticking to the topic.
Re: Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? by Funjosh(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2016
I get phobia for dogs embarassed
Re: Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? by crackhaus: 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
ikorodureporta:
cool
Be specific:

Do you mean leaving the child in the care of the dog while going out?
OR
Do you mean letting the dog play around with the child while you're not too far away/in the next room?

1 Like

Re: Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? by carammel(f): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
No I can't do this,it is scary.
Re: Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? by ikorodureporta: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
crackhaus:

Be specific:

OR
Do you mean letting the dog play around with the child while you're not too far away/in the next room?

all of the above, even the other room
Re: Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
I would never leave my kids unsupervised, with a dog, no matter how cute.

I'd rather leave my kids with dogs, than most humans.
Re: Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
I'd leave my baby with the family dog. A sane one. I tell yu, dogs are great nannies... They love babies and protect them.

I once saw a dog crying cos its owners toddler was crying.... It started barking out to call the dad and was trying to calm the baby.. In this naija o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? by helinues: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
Yes, if I trust him/her
Re: Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? by missjo(f): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2016
crackhaus:

Be specific:

OR
Dude reply your IMs angry angry
Re: Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? by jashar(f): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
Absolutely. 100% trust certified.
Re: Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? by afribabe: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
Olorun maje
Re: Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? by Ishilove: 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
The dog in the 2nd picture reminds me of an old man who has seen many things in his lifetime
Re: Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? by marshalcarter: 12:00am On Nov 17, 2016
had it been its in carlifornia..toronto...texas . usa....new jersey..manchester....ama leave ma kid with it. buh here in nigeria...in lagos...in ojo.. in okokomaiko.....HELL NO grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Garri So Expensive / Do I Deserve It? / What Is The Disability You Are Facing In Your Marriage Or Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.