Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Do I Deserve It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do I Deserve It? (1729 Views)

I Just Realized Broke Guys Don't Deserve Love / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Deserve It? by Rosenay(f): 7:32am On Oct 23, 2017
"Until you do right by me, everything you think about gonna fail!"

-Colour Purple
Re: Do I Deserve It? by Florblu(f): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2017
You don't deserve it. Seems your husband wants to eat his cake and have it.

Start learning how to leave without him because you might still have to leave without him pretty soon be.

5 Likes

Re: Do I Deserve It? by kunlesufyan(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2017
Just imagine asking a grown man with business contact s, friends and family to just change his number because of one disgruntled ex. I won't', as long as he isnt keeping the phone number to get intouch with her behind you. You are good...

2 Likes

Re: Do I Deserve It? by thorpido(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2017
Maybe you should take a break from him till he sorts himself out and you also figure out what you really want.
You left your own career just so you could be with him and it happened so fast? angry
This relationship of yours might be a violent one in the future.Seems you will both be dealing with anger issues.

5 Likes

Re: Do I Deserve It? by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2017
you don't deserve it dear. I'll advice you to leave him while you can so you don't become an emotional mess

3 Likes

Re: Do I Deserve It? by Rosenay(f): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Just imagine asking a grown man with business contact s, friends and family to just change his number because of one disgruntled ex. I won't', as long as he isnt keeping the phone number to get intouch with her behind you. You are good...

As a man if this would fix everything with this bad situation with the woman, why wouldn't you be willing to do it?

And I even gave him a way out.

I said if you have a legitimate reason why you can't change your number then I won't bother you about it anymore.

His reason was because he didn't want to.

He must want this person harrassing him, cause I sure don't.

His actions shows he is unwilling and incapable to see reason or compromise.

He has no respect for me in this situation because he is allowing to problem to persist.

Compromise is what marriage is made of.

You sir, must not be married.

Is doesn't matter what you say about asking a "grown man" what do to. Is it a pride thing with you?

It's either you want your marriage to work or not.

Right is right and the selfishness just to say no just because you want to is not welcome in any relationship.
Re: Do I Deserve It? by kunlesufyan(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2017
Rosenay:

As a man if this would fix everything with this bad situation with the woman, why wouldn't you be willing to do it?

I said if you have a legitimate reason why you can't change your number then I won't bother you about it anymore.

He has no respect for me in this situation because he is allowing to problem to persist.

Is doesn't matter what you say about asking a "grown man" what do to. Is it a pride thing with you?

Right is right and the selfishness just to say no just because you want to is not welcome in any relationship.

True I understand you, I wont deny. I do something my baby wants just for peace to reign and also show her I have respect for her as my woman. My advice is sit him down and talk, sometimes diplomacy is just the way out.
Re: Do I Deserve It? by TheArchangel(f): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rosenay:

You are desperate and too entitled. Probably suffocating the poor guy. You were the reason why he ended it with the lady......stop painting the other lady black cos it seems you are the manipulative and unstable one in this relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Deserve It? by Newboss(m): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Yes, you deserve every single piece of it! angry

How dare you dictate to a man with real balls? How dare you? You don't know the power in his balls?

Take your hands off his stuff and mind your business. If you don't like it, kindly get lost from his life and quit turning him into a monster! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Do I Deserve It? by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
'An anger enraged in me and I jumped up and pushed him and slapped his back'. How violent are you, woman? You should know, you are no different from the ex. She's manipulative while you're controlling and violent, both can be associated with certain personality disorders.....

5 Likes

Re: Do I Deserve It? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
If he didn't want the woman to be in your life, she wouldn't. Simple and easy.

4 Likes

Re: Do I Deserve It? by Joshchi(m): 5:43am On Oct 24, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
'An anger enraged in me and I jumped up and pushed him and slapped his back'. How violent are you, woman? You should know, you are no different from the ex. She's manipulative while you're controlling and violent, both can be associated with certain personality disorders.....

And suddenly she didn't know where his rage came from when he started punching her and threatening to break her laptop. Meanwhile, she had hit him earlier and chucked it down to play play because the guy didn't react in predictable fashion.

Clearly, she is creating more issues by insisting that he changes his phone number, and no it's not a thing of pride for the man if he wishes not to change his phone. Respect his wishes.Drop it and eventually he'd come around to your reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Deserve It? by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 24, 2017
Since their relationship ended abruptly because of you, and you and him began your relationship shortly after their breakup, you were likely a rebound. Some guys are quick to jump into another relationship after one ends to avoid feeling depressed after the breakup. This means they don't really get over that person but just hide it well since they aren't good at dealing with their emotions.

Having him change his # won't change anything because I'm sure they've other means to contact each other. You should stop blaming her because she's not the one you're in a relationship with. He's the one who should man up and let her go. Remind me again why you left your life in America for this guy?

2 Likes

Re: Do I Deserve It? by Talkwell: 8:58am On Oct 24, 2017
Cuddlebugie:

Exactly grin

This chick no smart at all,make she end everything ASAP,she get anger issues
Re: Do I Deserve It? by YabaLeftist: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
undecided

Will you die if you leave that man? Is your happiness in life hinged upon remaining with him?

He's obviously enjoying the drama; the attention of two different women jostling over him.

Frankly speaking, has no intentions of severing ties with his ex. So, it's either you leave him and find someone else who's going to be committed to you totally, or stay with him and continue to suffer from the torment he's subjecting you to.

1 Like

Re: Do I Deserve It? by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2017
Dear op.

U jumped on him, pushed him, and slapped his back and went as far as seizing his phone and he was laughing all along.

He demanded for his phone, threatened u to break ur laptop so u could release his phone yet u refused.
You are a bully. He should have given u uppercut, SmackDown and brutality
Re: Do I Deserve It? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
Rosenay:
[center][/center]Hello, I have a question concerning if I deserved the reaction from my fiance or if he's the wrong one...

To make a long story short, I left my life in America to come to another country to live with him for love and believing God brought us together. I have sacrificed many things for him and him for me as well.

There was a woman he was with before we got together (us coming together happened very fast).

So she of course was still hanging on to a relationship I later found out abruptly ended because of me and reasons of her doing.

The end of the relationship is due to the woman's unstableness and mischievous ways.

I am innocent in this case because I had no idea that they were still involved that close to when we first began to make a commitment to one another. And soon as they ended he was already in love with me. W started off as friends and he then wanted to be with me for my hand in marriage after knowing me for so long as a friend. Now I'm dealing with threatening phone calls (on his phone) from this woman.

And quite frankly I feel it is disrespect to me and to him that he keep receiving these drunken calls from this woman claiming that she is pregnant with his baby and how much she's sad that she's not the woman he chose.

This is a woman who pretended to be throwing up blood and told him she was dying just so she could get sympathy from him so he'd wanna stay with her.

She later revealed it was a hoax and laughed as she said, "I told you I'm manipulative".

Firstly that's not manipulative, that's you-need-to-be-in-a-psych-ward-for-the-rest-of-your-life type of thing to do.

I tried to explain the best thing to do is change his number. This woman is the type to have the baby (if she really is pregnant) and use the child as blackmail. The woman is really unstable and fruit of the womb is not the only thing she has threatened and lied to him with. Legal things he's been threatened with. She would fabricate a story just to get someone in dire troubles.

I don't want him receiving calls from this woman and I explained to him that it would be best and beneficial if he just changed his number. He contested to this... Then I calmly asked him to give me a reason why he didn't wanna change his number being that it's no loss to him because he isn't losing numbers of family or friends or work related information. Also, forwarding the new number to everyone would be pretty much effortless.

He still contested.

He laughed the whole time as I insisted. And since he couldn't give me a legitimate reason for not wanting to change his cell number i told him it had to be done whether he liked it or not.

So right there in front of him I called his phone companies customer service number and he yelled into the phone at the operater to not let me change his phone number. An anger enraged in me and I jumped up and pushed him and slapped his back. He continues laughing like this is all a joke.

I pleaded to him to explain why he doesn't want to change his number and all he could say is that he didn't want to.

So I took his phone and hid it from him not before telling him that's exactly what I would do because he's being unreasonable.

His job calls him and needs him for work. I take him every time. So he acts as if me having the phone is no big deal until we're about to leave and get in the car to drop him to work.

A rage comes out of him I've never seen. He threatens to smash my $2000 laptop and also my cell phone if I didn't return his phone to him. He also began (with great force) to punch my arm and push me.

It's the first time he hit me.... And Because of an inanimate object... A phone.

So...

Did I deserve it?

I pity your guy , I just wonder how he manages to put up with a mental case like yours

(1) (Reply)

You Are All Invited / Please support, let's Bury My Dad / I Don't Envy Married Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.