Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Alibaba Thanks Lagos State For Saving Life Of Nigerian Actor After Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Thanks Lagos State For Saving Life Of Nigerian Actor After Accident (591 Views)

Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help / Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) / Meet Joseph Jaiyeoba, Biography Of Actor. Is He The Sexiest Nigerian Actor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alibaba Thanks Lagos State For Saving Life Of Nigerian Actor After Accident by JAYTUNEZ(m): 8:26am On Nov 01, 2016
Ace Nigerian actor, Victor Olaotan survived a ghastly car crash yesterday only due to the quick response of Lagos State RRS, who were fast to get on the scene of the accident and rushed him to the hospital where his health finally stabilized after the accident left him bleeding profusely.

His friend and industry colleague, Alibaba took to his social media to thank the Lagos State Government for their quick response in saving his friends life.

He wrote;

On behalf of #victorolaotan, his family and friends, I want to specially thank the admirable spirit of the new Lagos State RRS. They saved the life of our friend yesterday by quickly responding to a distress call and came to his rescue. The Hospital also deserves to be acknowledged for accepting him without asking for a dime and working hard to stop his bleeding and stabilize him. God worked through the hands of these people. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you @akinwunmiambode. God bless you.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/alibaba-thanks-lagos-state-and-rrs-for.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Alibaba Thanks Lagos State For Saving Life Of Nigerian Actor After Accident by klassykute(m): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2016
no n Dis man act taste of love and royal castl?
Re: Alibaba Thanks Lagos State For Saving Life Of Nigerian Actor After Accident by McBrooklyn(m): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2016
Good for them cool
Re: Alibaba Thanks Lagos State For Saving Life Of Nigerian Actor After Accident by Collenshy2020(m): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2016
thankGod for his life.
Re: Alibaba Thanks Lagos State For Saving Life Of Nigerian Actor After Accident by pretydiva(f): 8:38am On Nov 01, 2016
God bless u alibaba 4 appreciating gud gesture. God bless ambode 4 his tremendous work in lagos state
Re: Alibaba Thanks Lagos State For Saving Life Of Nigerian Actor After Accident by femolacqua(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2016
Thank God.

(1) (Reply)

“ I Gave Him All My Heart And All He Did To Me Is This ?” / Toke Makinwa Steps Out Stunning Print Dress. See Photo / My Son Might Even Wear Earrings And Get Tattoos- Ik Ogbonna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.