Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos (41848 Views)

Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With His Throwback Photo In Arsenal Kit / Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 21st Birthday With Family & Friends / PHOTOS: Fans Celebrates Arsenal Day In Okene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by Dyt(f): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
See over sabi
I thought I read Alex Ekubo

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by Dyt(f): 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
zicobaba:
Anyway Miss Anambra is enjoying her cucumber

How many times do you cuuum with that pic?

Pathetic
angry sad

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by Culin(f): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
cutest couple

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by elopee3000(m): 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
shamecurls:
I don't know why flat heads love dating dwarfs. Kinds used to there kinds back home.

Even in England, dude still got much love for dwarfs. Guess he considered his own height too.

So much love for dwarfs they got. And endless affinity for yam legs.
but instead of afonjas to buy bleaching creams they will be going after flat head girls marriage so thier colour can change like chidera if i lie ask seyi law undecided undecided undecided
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by Snapchat: 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
bignero:
she resembles a "normal cute igbo" girl....why wont he be smitten

Well she's not and Iwobi is not ibo
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by dryyansh1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
cowardSeun:
The real star boy....unlike the weed smoking Afonja kid
You crazy you know grin This was suppose to be an insult to my people but I actually laugh it off

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by cescky(m): 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
Snapchat:

Lol
E pain u grin

Who said she's Igbo .... See the down sides of Glo free data

Iwobi is from pain state sorry

His uncle Jay jay claims Igbo.....u and ur opinions aren't relevant
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by raphrinco: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
Thats the reason why ofe mmanu (oil soup)are all over UK but cant play for any big team shocked shocked shocked even with all the juju they do grin grin grin more over their so called tall girls dont wash their wrapper and dirty black leggongs for 7 weeks shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss kissquote author=shamecurls post=50678264]I don't know why flat heads love dating dwarfs. Kinds used to there kinds back home.

Even in England, dude still got much love for dwarfs. Guess he considered his own height too.

So much love for dwarfs they got. And endless affinity for yam legs.[/quote]
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by Snapchat: 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
cescky:

Lol
E pain u grin

Who said she's Igbo .... See the down sides of Glo free data

Iwobi is from pain state sorry

His uncle Jay jay claims Igbo.....u and ur opinions aren't relevant

You would understand if you read the initial comment grin I didn't quote you so thanks for noticing me.

By the way I use airtel, that's the fastest network over here. Thanks. grin
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by hernandson(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
Mightyraw:
Omo see babe,
And me sef sabi dribble oo
guy y u dey make me laff with ur reply na. Lmao buhahahah

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by Candybob(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
safarigirl:
Na only face this babe get, she no carry front or back, but bros is following her. If na Naija girl now, dem go dey give you list:

Back like Toolz
Front like Cossy
Belle like Nicki...
Yellow like Carol

If na to slam Di'Ja, naija boys go dey front, but see as dem dey hail this one.

#TeamForeignGuys abeg

Nawa ooh, you no see the back?
How u want make backyard be again?

Na only Bobbi dey miss for here, but some of us like oranges too. This babe Na complete package physically joor.

Naija girls una get problem ooh! I smell beef sad

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by Candybob(m): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
Dyt:

How many times do you cuuum with that pic?

Pathetic
angry sad

The video was even boring, I don't see what the noise is all about

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by hernandson(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
safarigirl:
Na only face this babe get, she no carry front or back, but bros is following her. If na Naija girl now, dem go dey give you list:

Back like Toolz
Front like Cossy
Belle like Nicki...
Yellow like Carol

#TeamForeignGuys abeg
ko le work
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by treesh(f): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
safarigirl:

Back like Toolz
Front like Cossy
Belle like Nicki...
Yellow like Carol

#TeamForeignGuys abeg

You deserve a medal for this.

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by Dyt(f): 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
Candybob:

The video was even boring, I don't see what the noise is all about

Amateurs

And someone like that poster saved the vid?
Spits

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by phranklyn92(m): 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
cowardSeun:
Blood of nebuchadnezzar!!!!! grin
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by phranklyn92(m): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
safarigirl:

Back like Toolz
Front like Cossy
Belle like Nicki...
Yellow like Carol

#TeamForeignGuys abeg
calm down babe, you'll be alright sad

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by chat2deen(m): 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
Mightyraw:
Omo see babe,
And me sef sabi dribble oo

Don't b suprise she prefer cucumber than his casssava
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by hollywater: 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
safarigirl:

Back like Toolz
Front like Cossy
Belle like Nicki...
Yellow like Carol

#TeamForeignGuys abeg
That girl you are seeing there is a complete package.
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by Mightyraw(m): 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
tdemo:
cheesy you self na celeb for your side now... atleast u go dey sama those your ghetto babe's too...... Puna na Puna no think am grin
my guy, wen we sef go chop international stuff nw,
Too much carbohydrate no good for body nw

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by Mightyraw(m): 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
hernandson:
guy y u dey make me laff with ur reply na. Lmao buhahahah
u sef ni get through pass?
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by Kiddominant(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
Take a look at what my mate is enjoying

And I'm here begging one plantain seller for her phone number since last week,

My village people, WHY, what have I done to deserve this?

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by Seun360(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
cowardSeun:

This wan dey learn work wey David Alaba dey na.
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by hernandson(m): 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
Mightyraw:
u sef ni get through pass?
i get o,with R2 sef,buh no oyinbo bae
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by caracas: 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
cowardSeun:
They will come for head now

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by nerdfrost(m): 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
shamecurls:
I don't know why flat heads love dating dwarfs. Kinds used to there kinds back home.

who is this one again

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
I go collect the babe from Iwobi. Na money matter finally. Cruising in my G650 into London city airport grin
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by Mightyraw(m): 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
hernandson:
i get o,with R2 sef,buh no oyinbo bae
My guy, na to go buy jersey oo
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by hernandson(m): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
grin
Mightyraw:

grin
Mightyraw:

lwkm
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
shamecurls:

bia afonja no let me post obafemi martins gorilla wife now undecided
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
Snapchat:

I guess iwobi is afonja grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nsukka Township Stadium In Enugu State Takes Shape (Photos) / Sir Alex Ferguson In Intensive Care After Brain Sugery As Sympathy Floods In(Pic / GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.